Refurbishment?

shintaro

I rather like the Blue coloured hull, it doesn't show the rust so readily!

It also distinguishes the Quest and Journey from the R Ships operated by Oceania, Princess and P&O which are all in white.

Were you on the Silhouette in Santorini on the 9th September? We were on the Journey and took a photo from Thira of our two ships, thats when you really appreciate the small size of the Journey when its in the same frame as the Silhouette!

I rather like the Blue coloured hull, it doesn't show the rust so readily!

It also distinguishes the Quest and Journey from the R Ships operated by Oceania, Princess and P&O which are all in white.

Were you on the Silhouette in Santorini on the 9th September? We were on the Journey and took a photo from Thira of our two ships, thats when you really appreciate the small size of the Journey when its in the same frame as the Silhouette!

Yes, that's when we were in Santorini. Absolutely loved it there.

I was surprised that the Silhouette actually did not feel as big as it looked.

Prefer the blue as well - more elegant

I honestly cannot think of one reason to care about the color a ship hull! Truthfully the dark color may cover the age of the ships better! The question lies with the interior of the ship! I personally don't care if the ship is modern or traditional, but in order to compete with Oceania, the ships need to in tip top shape! As I have read in other posts, people are questioning value for their vacation monies! Can a drink make up for very little enhancement? Can an amazing evening make up for 25% increase in excursion costs? Only time will provide the answers!

Archived