Any Monarch Crew on Enchantment?

mcwebber

Although Marc is on Enchantment, I was wondering if anyone who has cruised on Enchantment recently recognized any officers or crew from Monarch of the Seas?

My room steward I had said he was from the Monarch.

Also the room steward I had on the Jewel of the Seas went there from the Monarch but said he would be moving to the Enchantment.

Bob, is Sheldon back? On our recent August 26 cruise he was not there. Hoping he has returned since, as the MDR could shore use him.

Outstanding bartenders Vaughan and Alberto are also there from MN.

Rick and Deirdra

I think I remember Alberto.

Thanks for the updates. Hopefully there will be more. They had a great crew on Monarch, IMHO.

Bob, is Sheldon back? On our recent August 26 cruise he was not there. Hoping he has returned since, as the MDR could shore use him.

Outstanding bartenders Vaughan and Alberto are also there from MN.

Rick and Deirdra

No, Sheldon was not back as of last week. Forgot to mention that Sylvester is there too. He is a bar server that used to take over for Desmond in the Viking Crown when Desmond went on vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

On our last few EN cruises, Malcolm was everywhere (this bar, that bar, the next bar we went to). Looks like he was hustling for extra $$$ to take home. Great for him, shows a lot of incentive and ambition.

We are not back on board until 12/23, hope to sea him then. Rineer in the CL shows the same traits. Has an excellent future. One more server, Austin in the MTD, will climb the RCCL ladder. Austin is excellent at his dinner tables. RCCL, if you are watching here, give these guys an extra ***!

One more thing to remember . . . Reyno started as an assistant waiter in the MDR. The above guys have something ahead of them to shoot for. Go for it!

Rick and Deirdra

Archived