What to do with a still good coffee card when....

LoveThisCruisingThing

Hello and TIA for the replies.

On my last cruise, I bought a coffee card. I still have punches left but have quit drinking coffee (yes I know I am crazy, it wasn't for health reasons, but the ladies in the family all decided to give up diet coke and i gave up coffee all together because i was given the wrong info....thought it was all caffeinne. LOL).

What can I do with the card since I don't need it anymore?

Grace

You can still use the punches to get specialty tea drinks. Or decaf specialty coffees. Or take it on your next cruise and gift it to someone at the Meet and Greet (full disclosure: I am not on any of your future cruises and thus have no vested interest in the disposition of said coffee card.).

Hello and TIA for the replies.

On my last cruise, I bought a coffee card. I still have punches left but have quit drinking coffee (yes I know I am crazy, it wasn't for health reasons, but the ladies in the family all decided to give up diet coke and i gave up coffee all together because i was given the wrong info....thought it was all caffeinne. LOL).

What can I do with the card since I don't need it anymore?

Grace

You can send it to me:pa very grateful, loving, kind and recently retired RN:D canine50@frontiernet.net

I have read here on CC that sometimes people leave their unfinished cards tucked inside the pages of the bible in the drawer. Sort of a pass it on kind of thing.

I have never seen a bible on any princess ship. :confused: This must be some 'urban legend'. ;)

I have read here on CC that sometimes people leave their unfinished cards tucked inside the pages of the bible in the drawer. Sort of a pass it on kind of thing.

This was started a few days ago. It is false! in 24 cruises on Princess alone, I have never had a Bible in my cabin.

My coffee card was lost after only 4 punches on my cruise in July. I went to the counter and asked if anyone turned one in and they said, "no." I then asked him, "Has anyone ever turned in a coffee card that wasn't theirs?" He looked at me, rolled his eyes, and just laughed. Even though he was the same person who sold me my card only three days earlier, he didn't offer to replace it either. No tip for him at the end of the week. :p

So I just assumed someone on the ship was going to enjoy more than a week's worth of specialty coffees on ME. :(

My coffee card was lost after only 4 punches on my cruise in July. I went to the counter and asked if anyone turned one in and they said, "no." I then asked him, "Has anyone ever turned in a coffee card that wasn't theirs?" He looked at me, rolled his eyes, and just laughed. Even though he was the same person who sold me my card only three days earlier, he didn't offer to replace it either. No tip for him at the end of the week. :p

So I just assumed someone on the ship was going to enjoy more than a week's worth of specialty coffees on ME. :(

I was on the Star in July 2012 (7 day Seattle to Alaska). Bought my card first thing after boarding, got my first coffee, then stuck the card in the plastic holder on my lanyard and went up top to explore. It was a very windy day. Caught a strong gust and the card literally flew out of the holder, over the stern and was lost at sea. . One punch. I went back to the IC, told my sob story, and the gave me a new one. I must have an honest face.

Don

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived