Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Ok, Mike. Ever since read review couldn't get the Breeze out of my head. Talked to DH tonight we are booking a cove balcony for November 16th. 6 night Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel! Now I guess I'll have to look over your review again, darn it.

Good for you:D:D

Thank you, her real dream is doing the musical ride which is Mountie on horseback touring the world. She is going on the 5 week course in January and if accepted she will start in June. Our next cruise is on Valor on March 2, 2014. Assuming she is accepted on the musical ride she might not get any vacation time for a year because of the training. So no cruises in the fall. Mike

What does the "musical ride" entail? Does Tracy sing? Traveling the world, does that mean she would come to South Carolina:D? I would love to see her with her other Mounties. I hope her 5 week training is successful. I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2014!

What does the "musical ride" entail? Does Tracy sing? Traveling the world, does that mean she would come to South Carolina:D? I would love to see her with her other Mounties. I hope her 5 week training is successful. I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2014!

See images of the musical ride below.

http://www.250news.com/images/musical%20ride1_.jpg

http://www.town.richmond-hill.on.ca/images/subpage/rcmp_musical_ride_arch.jpg

Mikey,

I took a year leave of Absence from cruising. I am now set sail on Feb 8th. My first mission was to return to Cruise critic and search to see if you and your family went on another cruise. With my Luck you had taken not just one but two. Thank you so much for providing this for us, and I am more excited to go then ever before...

Mikey,

I took a year leave of Absence from cruising. I am now set sail on Feb 8th. My first mission was to return to Cruise critic and search to see if you and your family went on another cruise. With my Luck you had taken not just one but two. Thank you so much for providing this for us, and I am more excited to go then ever before...

Thanks Andrew, welcome back. :):)

Mikey, I just spend an entire day going over your awesome review. Thank you for all the time you put into it,to share with everyone. I also have taken our family on numerous cruises over the years and now that they are grown up they talk about all the fond memories and crazy excursions. We will continue to cruise and make many more. Thank you again and I can't wait till we leave for the Breeze.

Mike,

thanks for such an organized review of the Breeze. My husband and I will be sailing during March Break. Cruising with kids is the best memory maker ever!! We always sailed with our kids, now one is in Manitoba at university and the other is in Fredericton at UNB. When the kids were back for Christmas, they recalled our cruises like they were yesterday.

Nothing to do with the review, but your part of the country is the most beautiful I've see from east to west! We drove from Northwestern Ontario to the coast this summer to visit our daughter I found the East Coasters to the nicest people i've met, they treat you like family. I now understand why our daughter wants to stay there !

Thanks for making my cold Saturday full of awesome information along with great pictures

I so enjoyed your review! It kept me up last night way too late and I finished the rest today during house cleaning breaks:) I took a lot of breaks! :)

I took my first cruise in May of 2013 on the Dream. I went with my daughter and a group of very close friends. I am now hooked and spend most of my computer time reading and living vicariously through complete strangers reviews, pictures and videos! Thank you so much for the trip! You have a lovely family and it looks like you had an amazing time.

My husband refuses to cruise. I still hold out hope to get him on one in the next couple of years. Eventually, I will wear him down;) My daughter is 23 and she will be my cruising partner, maybe we can squeeze one in this year. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet and booked one, but reading your review is making it look very, very tempting! :D

Mikey, I just spend an entire day going over your awesome review. Thank you for all the time you put into it,to share with everyone. I also have taken our family on numerous cruises over the years and now that they are grown up they talk about all the fond memories and crazy excursions. We will continue to cruise and make many more. Thank you again and I can't wait till we leave for the Breeze.

Thank you ACruisingWeWillgo, glad you liked it, Looks like we'll be cruising at the same time. Ours leave the day after yours and we can't wait. Wish it was on Breeze again with Valor's itinerary. Mike

Mike,

thanks for such an organized review of the Breeze. My husband and I will be sailing during March Break. Cruising with kids is the best memory maker ever!! We always sailed with our kids, now one is in Manitoba at university and the other is in Fredericton at UNB. When the kids were back for Christmas, they recalled our cruises like they were yesterday.

Nothing to do with the review, but your part of the country is the most beautiful I've see from east to west! We drove from Northwestern Ontario to the coast this summer to visit our daughter I found the East Coasters to the nicest people i've met, they treat you like family. I now understand why our daughter wants to stay there !

Thanks for making my cold Saturday full of awesome information along with great pictures

Thank you, we are also cruising during March break. Have a wonderful break. :):)

I so enjoyed your review! It kept me up last night way too late and I finished the rest today during house cleaning breaks:) I took a lot of breaks! :)

I took my first cruise in May of 2013 on the Dream. I went with my daughter and a group of very close friends. I am now hooked and spend most of my computer time reading and living vicariously through complete strangers reviews, pictures and videos! Thank you so much for the trip! You have a lovely family and it looks like you had an amazing time.

My husband refuses to cruise. I still hold out hope to get him on one in the next couple of years. Eventually, I will wear him down;) My daughter is 23 and she will be my cruising partner, maybe we can squeeze one in this year. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet and booked one, but reading your review is making it look very, very tempting! :D

Thank you, keep bugging him, men can be very stubborn. ;)

I've been looking at cruise critic for a few months and I finally decided to register so I could thank you for your wonderful review. I will now start reading your B2B2B2B review. :D

Warning Joe all of Mikey's reviews are very addicting.

Your review came at a perfect time.........I am deciding between the Liberty and the Breeze. I've done the Liberty and loved it. I've done the Dream which I hear is like the Breeze and hated it. We are going during Spring break and are concerned the Breeze with it's water park is going to have kids taking over the cruise.

Can you give me your opinion on which one you prefer. Maybe the pros and cons of each? Also, liking the islands better on the Liberty. But heard the Breeze is to die for. Please help :)

Your review came at a perfect time.........I am deciding between the Liberty and the Breeze. I've done the Liberty and loved it. I've done the Dream which I hear is like the Breeze and hated it. We are going during Spring break and are concerned the Breeze with it's water park is going to have kids taking over the cruise.

Can you give me your opinion on which one you prefer. Maybe the pros and cons of each? Also, liking the islands better on the Liberty. But heard the Breeze is to die for. Please help :)

I loved both ships but preferred Breeze.

Pros: Bonsai Sushi, Red Frog Pub,Cucina del Capitano ,Thrill Theater, Lanai Promenade, SkyCourse, Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ, WaterWorks..

Cons- The comedy club is too small for the ship, the free steam and sauna facilities are not as good as on Liberty.

Overall a very nice tour, we would highly recommend Tex as a tour guide.

Back at Mahogany Bay , as mentioned earlier they are allowed to drop you off in the compound.

DSC_0794_zps8ce92939.jpg

DSC_0796_zps47c75991.jpg

DSC_0797_zpsdb32ab3c.jpg

Love your review and have taken your advice! We're cruising in February on the Glory and we've booked a private tour with Tex! Was West End Village one of your stops in Roatan? Anything you would say is a must see?

We have also decided on Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel!

Thanks

:)

Love your review and have taken your advice! We're cruising in February on the Glory and we've booked a private tour with Tex! Was West End Village one of your stops in Roatan? Anything you would say is a must see?

We have also decided on Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel!

Thanks

:)

Thank you, we told Tex we liked scenic areas, beaches, shopping, a good local drink and left it up to him. I'm not sure if we visited the West End Village. He will bring you wherever you want. Have a wonderful trip. Mike

Thanks Mike for a wonderful review. I booked Mr.Sanchos and Boden tours thanks to you. Didn't get Tex but will have Rick, I'm sure he will be fine.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy Mr.Sanchos and Boden tours as much as we did. Mike

Great review Mike! I am just now getting my "cruising feet" wet. Cruising the Breeze in 46 days, same itinerary. Also staying in a cove balcony. It will be my 2nd time with a cove balcony, love them. I am also a LEO, inner city in northern Indiana near Notre Dame University. You have a crazy schedule. Mine is 6 days on, 3 off, 2pm-10pm everyday.

Did they have Eggs Benedict (my favorite)?

Still no hot breakfast from room service?

Were they trying to push you off the Breeze at the end of the cruise?

How were the lines getting off the ship at ports?

Thanks again!

:D

Great review Mike! I am just now getting my "cruising feet" wet. Cruising the Breeze in 46 days, same itinerary. Also staying in a cove balcony. It will be my 2nd time with a cove balcony, love them. I am also a LEO, inner city in northern Indiana near Notre Dame University. You have a crazy schedule. Mine is 6 days on, 3 off, 2pm-10pm everyday.

Thank you.

Did they have Eggs Benedict (my favorite)?

I believe so, I think Tracy had Eggs Benedict. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Still no hot breakfast from room service?

No, unless you count grilled sandwiches as a hot breakfast. :D

Were they trying to push you off the Breeze at the end of the cruise?

I think you have to be off the ship shortly after 10 am.

How were the lines getting off the ship at ports?

Since we waited until the last minute to get off, there was no line getting off and at customs.