Small booking issue, a little help

north29

I have made two request for this, not counting booking, but no changes at present.

Being D+ on RC, the web site for X offers no info.

I have completed/printed my online documents, the web site still shows me at the Classic Is this normal?

On the express pass (set sail) does the tier show on it like it does for RC?

Call C & A at RCCL, they will help get it fixed. Then call CC at Celebrity.

I have called X three times, but not RCCL, I will try again on Monday if nothing has changed. Maybe they haven't finished reading all the smoking ban threads on CC and did not have time to address my problem LOL

Again, does the tier level show on the Xpass (setsail in RC terms) you print out.

I have made two request for this, not counting booking, but no changes at present.

Being D+ on RC, the web site for X offers no info.

I have completed/printed my online documents, the web site still shows me at the Classic Is this normal?

On the express pass (set sail) does the tier show on it like it does for RC?

Hi. Your question made me curious, so I decided to check my documents for you.

The Set Sail Pass does NOT show your Captain's Club level. BUT, the e-docs do. You indicated that you have completed your online check-in, so you have a My Celebrity area of the website, right? If you go back into your reservation and look at the check-in, you should be able to see a link where you can view your documents online so you don't have to actually print them out. I believe it's about page 3 where the Captain's Club level should show; it's at the top where it will also show whether you Prepaid Your Gratuities and whether you accepted or declined Cruise Care Insurance.

Just to check for you (because I'm a packrat about my key cards), I looked at my SeaPass card for our very first Celebrity sailing. I can't say, factually, but I would think that the SeaPass Card would have the same Captain's Club level as appeared on the documents. FYI: It printed as Elite Member on the SeaPass, so I would say that being Diamond with Royal caused the Elite status to print... since we'd never sailed Celebrity before.

Calling Royal about Celebrity issues really won't get you anywhere. I've never been able to do a cross reference between the two; i.e., I've never been able to call Royal about a Celebrity sailing or vice versa.

I would say to check on your documents and see what's there. IF you don't show as having an Elite status on your documents, THEN I'd call Celebrity Captain's Club and give them that factual information. The website (<sigh>) is less than wonderful. However, it's always shown us as being Elite with the appropriate number of credits for sailing with Celebrity. Since I can't remember back, I don't know what the website showed before we sailed. There may be a problem with the display if you have zero sailing credits, but I don't know for sure.

The most important thing to have is an issued Captain's Club number (not the same as Crown and Anchor) so that you can be recognized. And to have the Captain's Club Number cross-referenced with your Crown and Anchor number in their system. IF your e-docs don't show your Elite status, then I'd call Captain's Club and make sure that your Crown and Anchor number is in their database.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi. Your question made me curious, so I decided to check my documents for you.

The Set Sail Pass does NOT show your Captain's Club level. BUT, the e-docs do. You indicated that you have completed your online check-in, so you have a My Celebrity area of the website, right? If you go back into your reservation and look at the check-in, you should be able to see a link where you can view your documents online so you don't have to actually print them out. I believe it's about page 3 where the Captain's Club level should show; it's at the top where it will also show whether you Prepaid Your Gratuities and whether you accepted or declined Cruise Care Insurance.

Just to check for you (because I'm a packrat about my key cards), I looked at my SeaPass card for our very first Celebrity sailing. I can't say, factually, but I would think that the SeaPass Card would have the same Captain's Club level as appeared on the documents. FYI: It printed as Elite Member on the SeaPass, so I would say that being Diamond with Royal caused the Elite status to print... since we'd never sailed Celebrity before.

Calling Royal about Celebrity issues really won't get you anywhere. I've never been able to do a cross reference between the two; i.e., I've never been able to call Royal about a Celebrity sailing or vice versa.

I would say to check on your documents and see what's there. IF you don't show as having an Elite status on your documents, THEN I'd call Celebrity Captain's Club and give them that factual information. The website (<sigh>) is less than wonderful. However, it's always shown us as being Elite with the appropriate number of credits for sailing with Celebrity. Since I can't remember back, I don't know what the website showed before we sailed. There may be a problem with the display if you have zero sailing credits, but I don't know for sure.

The most important thing to have is an issued Captain's Club number (not the same as Crown and Anchor) so that you can be recognized. And to have the Captain's Club Number cross-referenced with your Crown and Anchor number in their system. IF your e-docs don't show your Elite status, then I'd call Captain's Club and make sure that your Crown and Anchor number is in their database.

I hope this is helpful to you.

I called the C&A desk at RCI before I booked my upcoming X cruise and they conferenced in a rep from the CC desk who took over the call, got me a CC number, and made sure that it was set up with the correct level.

I'd say to call C&A Today and let them get this done for you.

Steve

Captains club rep, says the 72 hours for the updates, to my status, is taking longer. I asked how do I know what my tier level was on my documents, she said it will not show. SoI asked when I get to the port, and the lower tier levels, at check in was 5 miles long, how do I prove my level, and her reply was just tell them LOL.

Not a big deal, but I like all my ducks(documents) in a row before I travel anywhere.

Life is GOOD

Archived