making a cup of tea during night

hi we are sailing on Brilliance in 2 weeks time. as I sometimes don't sleep well during night, I was wondering if there is anywhere in public areas that I can make a cup of tea, to sip when reading my book. I don't want to stay in the cabin & wake DH. im talkinabout 3am or 4am. I know room service is available (at a charge) but was hoping that one of the tea/coffee machines would be operational as I will be out and about anyway. if so any idea which one? TY:)

hi we are sailing on Brilliance in 2 weeks time. as I sometimes don't sleep well during night, I was wondering if there is anywhere in public areas that I can make a cup of tea, to sip when reading my book. I don't want to stay in the cabin & wake DH. im talkinabout 3am or 4am. I know room service is available (at a charge) but was hoping that one of the tea/coffee machines would be operational as I will be out and about anyway. if so any idea which one? TY:)

I don't know the hours on Brilliance, but on other ships Park Cafe is open late. We were just on Enchantment last month, and Park Cafe had coffee and hot water available 24 hours.

I'm glad you asked this question. My partner really enjoys a nice relaxing cup of tea before bed. This is sort of new for her. Do they have tea bags readily available? she can go to the park cafe in the evening if they have hot water/tea available?

Sailed Sept. 15-22, 2013 on Brilliance of the Seas. Just checked my copies of the Compass

and noted that a coffee station is available 24 hours in the Windjammer cafe on Deck 11. My husband and I often got coffee there early in the morning before breakfast was served in the Windjammer. There were coffee and hot water dispensers as well as tea bags and pkts. of cocoa. Enjoy your cruise.

I'm glad you asked this question. My partner really enjoys a nice relaxing cup of tea before bed. This is sort of new for her. Do they have tea bags readily available? she can go to the park cafe in the evening if they have hot water/tea available?

Tea bags are readily available. They may not have the variety you want, so I'd suggest you bring your own.

I'm not sure about on Brilliance, but I believe Cafe Promenade is open 24/7.

Unfortunately, no Cafe Promenade on Brilliance.

There's an area next to the windjammer set up at night time with hot water and milk etc think there was coffee as well but not sure. There's a nice sitting area there as well we've often gone up there late at night but not sure how long its open for.

Sailed Sept. 15-22, 2013 on Brilliance of the Seas. Just checked my copies of the Compass

and noted that a coffee station is available 24 hours in the Windjammer cafe on Deck 11. My husband and I often got coffee there early in the morning before breakfast was served in the Windjammer. There were coffee and hot water dispensers as well as tea bags and pkts. of cocoa. Enjoy your cruise.

We were onboard Brilliance in August.... This is definitely the spot to go for a late night/early morning cup of tea....

There's an area next to the windjammer set up at night time with hot water and milk etc think there was coffee as well but not sure. There's a nice sitting area there as well we've often gone up there late at night but not sure how long its open for.

I've been to that area on a couple of ships after the night club closed. Not sure the exact time, but I'm pretty sure it's open whenever the Windjammer is closed. I hung out in that area with people until about 4:30am several times.

Park Cafe in the solarium is open all night on BOS plus they have the nice padded loungers perfect to lay on when reading. :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Forums mobile app

Agree...this may be the perfect spot for the OP.

Others have answered but you might want to bring your own tea bags, (ziplock bag works great) especially if you like a strong cuppa, like Lyons etc. :-)

Electrical Outlets Use US plus so remember that travel plug and voltage reducer if needed...

Have fun..

Tea bags are readily available. They may not have the variety you want, so I'd suggest you bring your own.

Thanks Bob. would we go to the park cafe (grandeur) for the hot water? We can bring our own tea bags...thanks for that idea.

Thanks Bob. would we go to the park cafe (grandeur) for the hot water? We can bring our own tea bags...thanks for that idea.

I haven't been on Grandeur, but Park Cafe was where we found the hot water on Enchantment and Rhapsody.

Archived