We share your sorrow.

Ships R Great

To our fellow cruisers from the British isles---we share the sorrow you are feeling today. I hope you and your loved ones are safe. There is evil in this world and we must rise above it, not letting the evil doers win by putting hatred in our own hearts. God bless all of you. And God bless all those who eschew evil and hatred throughout the world.

My heart goes out to all our friends that are in the UK. During our cruises we have made several good friends and I know they are safe but our prayers our with all the wonderful people of the country.

To all of our dear friends in the UK, our thoughts and prayers are with you on this very sad, and tragic day.

As HDawson put it so well, we are all in this fight together. May God Bless all of us.

Last year my daughter studied in London for several months and we visited her for the most expensive Easter dinner I have ever had. I thoroughly enjoyed London and the people and will visit again when I get the chance. My daughter took one of the Edgware Station trains to her school from her flat. We also were at Kings Cross quite a bit since so many lines come together. I wish everyone well in London as you are a fantastic city. You stuck up for us on 9/11 and we will never forget you. Best wishes to London Police, Fire Brigade and EMS personnel, looks like you did a great job.

I'm sure that I speak for all the CC Brits who frequent these boards in saying a very big thank you for all of your kind thoughts.

It is quite frightening especially when it happens so close to home. Everyone’s thoughts are with the people who have lost loved ones.

Andy

Archived