10-3-13 Thursday Weigh-In...Can You Believe It's October Already?

Belle

Yes I'm still here..Haven't gone over the Edge..

Yet..but my toes are hanging over!

Thank you ALL for your concerns. I have

stayed the same thru all this but really need

to lose just don't feel up tp par. Need to be healthier

to deal with the stress of family.

My internet is so mixed up..can't use for days

then might work an hour. Never on Wed. it seems

till tonight. They can't seem to fix it.

Plus dealing with husband and mothers problems

plus my own. Getting older is so nice..not!

Everyone keep going..your doing good even when

you hit bumps in the road.

Jan glad you had a good cruise..Diana if you check, know

your having a great time.

Better go in case computer goes off. Poem next time.

Thinking of you all..hope to be on next week.

PS The computer went off but did come back on.

Keeping fingers crossed that this is sent!

Yes I'm still here..Haven't gone over the Edge..

Yet..but my toes are hanging over!

Thank you ALL for your concerns. I have

stayed the same thru all this but really need

to lose just don't feel up tp par. Need to be healthier

to deal with the stress of family.

My internet is so mixed up..can't use for days

then might work an hour. Never on Wed. it seems

till tonight. They can't seem to fix it.

Plus dealing with husband and mothers problems

plus my own. Getting older is so nice..not!

Everyone keep going..your doing good even when

you hit bumps in the road.

Jan glad you had a good cruise..Diana if you check, know

your having a great time.

Better go in case computer goes off. Poem next time.

Thinking of you all..hope to be on next week.

PS The computer went off but did come back on.

Keeping fingers crossed that this is sent!

Belle....

Thanks so much for checking in. We are all concerned about you. Glad you are hanging in...even with toes over the edge. Trying to diet with so much family stress is very difficult. Just eat the best you can and don't worry about it. Just remember eating healthy is something you are doing for yourself and your family. (Easy for any of us to "say" and extremely hard for all of us to "do"!)

Sending a big hug your way

to help you through your stressful day.

good morning Belle, glad to hear from you. I agree, getting older is for the birds.

Good news for me, I am down 5# this week, total 15# in 7 weeks. This is the point where I tend to hit a wall so hoping to break through this week.

Just back from the doctor's (I always weigh 1# less on his scales). Since I've started on this diet I have lost 9" in my waist!!!:D

I'm still up from where I was before our cruise, but since last Thursday's weigh in I am down 4.8# (mostly water from our family reunion the week before)

I have 7.5# to be "normal" and 17.5# to get to where I want to be for the rest of my life.

Hope everyone's day is good. Jan

Hi all

Gained a pound this week. Darn. Glad to see everyone else seems to be losing this week though.

I logged my 50 miles this week, lots of stairmaster, walking and jogging. Don't know if I just ate too much this week or what. It's hard to work so hard and then see my weight go up. I'm gonna stay the course, though. I feel SO much better working out hard. I'm at the halfway point of my 16-week, 800 mile goal. After 8 weeks I've logged 387 miles so still just a bit under my goal, but close.

Hope everyone has a successful week coming up.

Michelle

Finally down to precruise (8/17) weight. Lost 4 lbs this week! Yeah! Now if I can just be good during the weekend!!!!

How wonderful!!! ... I still have to get down 3.2# as of this morning. Too bad it isn't as much fun taking the # off as it is putting them on :rolleyes:. Good luck over the weekend. Jan

HI all!

Belle ~ so nice to have you & your poems back!:D Glad you're hanging in there.

I've been out a lot this week for doctor appointments, shows & lunches so regret to announce I gained 2.4 lbs!!:eek: I've got to quit buying the snacks as if they're here I can't resist them. Glad to hear that most of you are doing great.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

It's so nice to be thought of.

Great people in here! Your all so caring.

Internet connecting for a minute.

Your all doing so good. Even when

you have a gain you all work hard to get it

OFF!

Keep up the good work!

Jan 9 inches from your waist! Fantastic.

Do you think most from diet or exercise?

I did not weigh-in this week. I am sure it is Freudian since I am sure that I am up.

Belle, I am so glad that you are ok. We were all very worried about you. I hope that life gets a little better for you soon. We are here for you.

Rose

Well dang.....finally got back to pre-cruise (8/17) weight. Friday bought a new machine for the exercise room....supposed to be delivered/assembled this week. But.....Saturday morning....I broke my left ankle. So now.....no exercise and just sitting around is not going to help my diet. Really trying to watch what I eat but sisters fixing food for me when they are here and husband leaving me stuff out when no one here. So hard to stick to diet food most of the time. Very bummed!!!!!

Sorry you broke your ankle ... hope that you don't have to go up any stairs! It is nice that you are back to pre-cruise weight .... I spent almost a week in Georgia in September with family and I think I snacked way too much. Jan

LOL...Luckily I don't have to deal with stairs once I am in the house. Unfortunately I do (will) have to deal with stairs entering/exiting the house. My house has the garage underneath with about 24 stairs to the main level. Even if I enter through the front door I have 6 steps to maneuver. So far I have been housebound since Saturday. Have not attempted the stairs yet. Have to give it a try at some point in time but putting it off as long as I can. Luckily we aren't busy at work so they aren't needing me to come in this week. (But since I am a contractor and not an employee....no show up = no $. ) I feel like a lazy bum but am trying very hard to not over do. Dr said if it moves in the next 2 weeks I would need surgery and I am doing my darnedest to avoid surgery.

Well dang.....finally got back to pre-cruise (8/17) weight. Friday bought a new machine for the exercise room....supposed to be delivered/assembled this week. But.....Saturday morning....I broke my left ankle. So now.....no exercise and just sitting around is not going to help my diet. Really trying to watch what I eat but sisters fixing food for me when they are here and husband leaving me stuff out when no one here. So hard to stick to diet food most of the time. Very bummed!!!!!

Oh how awful!! Hope everything heals well and you're back on your feet again soon.

Hope it doesn't interfere with your next cruise coming up. I'm on the same cruise on the AOS on 12/1/13 so I guess I'll find out!

Take care,

Michelle

Oh how awful!! Hope everything heals well and you're back on your feet again soon.

Hope it doesn't interfere with your next cruise coming up. I'm on the same cruise on the AOS on 12/1/13 so I guess I'll find out!

Take care,

Michelle

Thanks so much! I hope to meet you there. Satan is really working to keep me away from the Dec cruises so I am definitely doing lots of praying!!

Archived