Make-up Mirror

First time on Royal. Are there make-up mirrors in the cabins? Thanks.

Have neaver had one on any of our cruises. I did purchse a small one (magnified of course) that has little suctions cups on it and sticks to the mirror. Works fine ans was less than $5.00 at the local CVS

You will find them in on Vision, Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class you can find them in GS and OS cabins.

In the OS & GS I have always brought my own vanity mirror purchased at Harmons. Folds and has the right magnifying powers ..........better than what is provided in the staterooms.

I set my mirror on the vanity/desk table and can place it according to the lighting available in that area. If the mirror is in the bathroom that is a no go as DH utilizes that area and it is usually too steamy etc. to apply makeup.

Did not have one in the crown loft suite on the Allure.

Had a big vanity in the upstairs seating area. Brought my travel lighted make up mirror (5 x ) purchased from Target. About the size of a 4 inch diameter.

Sea Ya

You will find them in on Vision, Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class you can find them in GS and OS cabins.

In my Grand Suite on Liberty, I had to do the same open the side mirrored door and squint really hard to do my right eyeliner as in any other cabin.

Archived