are there threads for reviews of specific HAL excursions?

jbinbi

Actually, still trying to decide on HAL vs. Princess for 14 day cruise. Looking at the various excursions.

Am wondering if on this huge forum there is a thread or section dedicated to reviewing the specific tours.

For instance, looking at the HAL Denali tours, there are 3 different river rafting tours, 2 different jeep tours, etc. With so many members and posts on this forum, I have to believe there are reviews of them, I just can't find them.

I have searched , everyone has their own itinerary, but I am looking for what people thought of a specific tour. Thanks.

HAL has reviews of excursions on their website. Go to the excursions section, and if you look at the excursions (which just came available today for 2014), you should see reviews of each excursion that they offered in 2013. Obviously new excursions won't have reviews.

Bruce, thanks for the quick reply. I have seen those, but it is a star rating from a few people. I am thinking that hundreds or more have been on some of those excursions that post on this forum. Was hoping to find out if the 'jeep side by side' excursion is good and why or why not. Will keep searching.

Bruce, thanks for the quick reply. I have seen those, but it is a star rating from a few people. I am thinking that hundreds or more have been on some of those excursions that post on this forum. Was hoping to find out if the 'jeep side by side' excursion is good and why or why not. Will keep searching.

But the chances of those "hundreds" being active on Cruise Critic is slim. Cruise Critic is only a small percentage of people that cruise.

Archived