Coke Freestyle machine: Favorite drink combinations

roquejo

I see that lemonade has been mentioned several times, but does anyone know if there are other non-carbonated beverages in the Freestyle machines? Fruit punch, sports drinks, etc.?

Minute Maid Lemonade (light and regular), Powerade (zero and regular), Flavored Dasani water and Hi-C are all non-carbonated options typically available in Freestyle machines.

So, these machines sound great, but if you are in a show or bar can you still order a soda included on your package?

You need the special cup to use the Freestyle machines, but only need your SeaPas card to get a fountain soda from a bar or bar server at a show.

So, these machines sound great, but if you are in a show or bar can you still order a soda included on your package?

These few machines are just an extra-added bonus. The existence of these machines doesn't in any way change how and where you can get sodas onboard. It's not like they are the only way you can get a soda on the ship; nothing else has changed.

For those who have already tried the coke Freestyle machines in any of the 6 RCCL ships, after experimenting with different combos throughout the cruise,

what is eventually your favorite combination?

Is it Raspberry diet coke? Peach Sprite??

looking forward to trying this out.

I would get the soda card the machine was on my ship. Not sure why they have not yet decided to put these on the Freedom Class.

I like diet sodas (prefer not to drink my calories when I can eat them), so I would love to try out the diet sprite with the other cool flavours.

I would get the soda card the machine was on my ship. Not sure why they have not yet decided to put these on the Freedom Class.

I like diet sodas (prefer not to drink my calories when I can eat them), so I would love to try out the diet sprite with the other cool flavours.

The machines are on the Freedom but not the Liberty or Independence. Currently they are only on ships that sail year round from a US port due to supply and service issues.

The machines are on the Freedom but not the Liberty or Independence. Currently they are only on ships that sail year round from a US port due to supply and service issues.

Ah! Didn't know that.. makes sense.

• 1 year later...

Can anyone tell me if the Freestyle bev dispensers are on more ships by now? Wondering about the Brilliance in particular.. this would be a godsend fr my diabetic sister I think.. fingers crossed it's there by March '16- anyone have any updates?

No, you can do that as long as the flavors are in the same machine.. what you can't do is combine 2 flavors that is on separate machines. Once you lifted your cup and placed it on another machine beside it to get a flavor not present in the first machine. The timer activates so it won't allow you until the wait time elapses.

I do not think you can mix flavors. The machine will time out if you take too long to fill your cup. I know there were several times I stopped to let the foam to go down and it would not let me start again.