Coke Freestyle machine: Favorite drink combinations

roquejo

Can anyone tell me if the Freestyle bev dispensers are on more ships by now? Wondering about the Brilliance in particular.. this would be a godsend fr my diabetic sister I think.. fingers crossed it's there by March '16- anyone have any updates?

Ships currently with Freestyle machines:

Explorer, Grandeur, Freedom, Enchantment, Oasis, Allure, Majesty, Jewel, Quantum, Anthem

They must have improved the machines somewhat since they first came out. I don't use them for the many combinations you can do, but sure can understand why many people do. My first experiences with them, on land, were bad in that regard. At first it would take a few seconds for the last persons combo to clear from the lines.

Our first experience with these was at a local movie theater. I just got a plain old Coke zero. I sat down in the theater and took my first drink only to find that the person before me had an orange coke. It tasted awful! Later I could see where it took a few seconds to flush out and I would do so. But that isn't an option with the machines Royal uses because the cup has to be present. I haven't had a any problem on board, so they must have re-engineered this.

Edited by BillOh