platinum gift info

sunsetme

Does anyone have a picture of the hat?

OurPlatinumMemberGifts.jpg

We got the caps in September and I tried to trade them for the tumblers, but they didn't have have any left. She gave me two silver frames with Carnival etched in them...let me keep the hats and the frames.

Edited by Terre

This just posted on JH's FB page:

"For those who have not seen the new VIFP Diamond and Platinum gift, here it is. Yep, a super cooler/tote bag which will be available fleet wide from cruises starting 11/24.

cheers"

Link:

and photo:

totebag.jpg

Edited by lego7191

This just posted on JH's FB page:

"For those who have not seen the new VIFP Diamond and Platinum gift, here it is. Yep, a super cooler/tote bag which will be available fleet wide from cruises starting 11/24.

cheers"

Link:

and photo:

totebag.jpg

Now this, I like. Wonder what I will do with them all!:D

Just started 2nd leg of B2B on the Elation, we also got a small tote (not like the one JH showed) and a photo album, as someone stated earlier in the thread. Hope they change it up for part 2, but if they don't it's still a free gift!

Just returned from another cruise and my gift was another hat. I went to guest services and thanked them for my gift and let them know that I had accumulated 4 hats over the last few months and would like to exchange for a Tervis Tumbler if they had one. They had one left and I was thrilled!

Just returned from another cruise and my gift was another hat. I went to guest services and thanked them for my gift and let them know that I had accumulated 4 hats over the last few months and would like to exchange for a Tervis Tumbler if they had one. They had one left and I was thrilled!

Now that's the way to do it .. :)

Was on the Legend last month and it was the first time we received mixed gifts - 1 cap and 1 tumbler. This week on the elation we got 1 tote bag and 1 photo album.

Just got off the Conquest. We received notebooks and a pen.

Tote bags, photo album,picture frames, and notebook w/pens are all old Platinum gifts. Ships must be trying to empty their supplies of old platinum gifts before they start any new gift. DW and I have all those, but we still accept any item CCL gives.

As a platinum level cruiser I would never ask to exchange a platinum gift even if I had several of them. If I didn't want the gift I would return it or give it away when I got home.

Keith

Once you become Platinum, do you get a Platinum gift on every cruise you take?

[/color]

[/color]

Tote bags, photo album,picture frames, and notebook w/pens are all old Platinum gifts. Ships must be trying to empty their supplies of old platinum gifts before they start any new gift. DW and I have all those, but we still accept any item CCL gives.

I was thinking the same thing, sounds like they are out of select items and are trying to clear old stock We accept whichever gift they give us with a smile as I can always trade it with someone who would like it or give as a gift to one of our cruising friends who are not Platinum. ;)