Wave Promo

neilrod

We are booked on Reflection next year and we have been given a free Classic beverage package under the 'Wave Promo'. We wish to upgrade this to the Premier Package and I was wondering if anyone knew how we go about this. I have logged on to Celebrity and gone to the 'manage my booking' section. I thought that if I were to try to purchase the 'Prem Pack' they would simply just charge me the difference, however this doesn't seem to be the case?

We are booked on Reflection next year and we have been given a free Classic beverage package under the 'Wave Promo'. We wish to upgrade this to the Premier Package and I was wondering if anyone knew how we go about this. I have logged on to Celebrity and gone to the 'manage my booking' section. I thought that if I were to try to purchase the 'Prem Pack' they would simply just charge me the difference, however this doesn't seem to be the case?

I think if you call Celebrity customer service they will help you out. I'm sure someone will post the number to call. I just don't know what it is.:)

We waited until we got on board. Easily done at the customer service desk. I understand you can upgrade at any of the bars also.

Enjoy!!!!

The number to call from the UK is 0844 4936207

I just did this last week and haven't made my final payment yet and had no problems. There was another thread going on the change in policy on upgrading or purchasing the packaged prior to sailing vs onboard where there is now a higher charge when doing it onboard. I believe Host Andy and other people posted the number to call. Took less than 5 minutes and it was complete.

You can upgrade and get the regular or discounted price by calling Celebrity. You have to do this prior to 4 days of the sale date. Your credit card will be charged and it will not show up on your folio.

.:)

I think it will cost more to upgrade on the ship. After final payment just go to customer service and they will help.

I believe that Celebrity has confirmed the upgrade price remains the same for the promotion either onshore or onboard.

Edited by metter

• 1 year later...
I think it will cost more to upgrade on the ship. After final payment just go to customer service and they will help.

It does not cost more to do on the ship. $10 per person per day plus 15% gratuity either way you do it. We had OBC to use up, so we booked upon arrival. There was a table in the atrium do it. Very easy.

It does not cost more to do on the ship. $10 per person per day plus 15% gratuity either way you do it. We had OBC to use up, so we booked upon arrival. There was a table in the atrium do it. Very easy.

Not necessarily true for non-US passengers. My booking is in Canadian $ and anything I do is charged in Canadian $. At this point in time, Celebrities exchange rate is better than market so it's actually cheaper for me to upgrade (or book specialty restaurants) prior to boarding. Not a big savings but still saving a bit. May be the same for UK passengers as I assume all their costs are billed in £.