Renting a Jeep In St.Thomas

believer33323

She is coming into Crown Bay.

Just a remark on car hire - please be aware that you will be driving at the left side of the road - a challeng if you haven'd tried it before - and some are driving 'like hell' - I would consider a taxi.

She is coming into Crown Bay.

Just a remark on car hire - please be aware that you will be driving at the left side of the road - a challeng if you haven'd tried it before - and some are driving 'like hell' - I would consider a taxi.

I understand the left side driving but what would be the difference when you book an excursion through the cruise line. You are still required to drive the car yourself anyway.

I understand the left side driving but what would be the difference when you book an excursion through the cruise line. You are still required to drive the car yourself anyway.

As for the port. I looked on google and do not see any docking, only a commercial dockyard. I thought it may be Havensport to the east.

Oasis and Allure use Crown Bay. Most other ships use Havensight.

I would also check how many ships are in port that day. Traffic in St. Thomas is typically congested on a good day. If you have never been there before then go for it...but be aware that you should give yourself extra time to return the Jeep because Charlotte Amalie traffic can be brutal.

I would also check how many ships are in port that day. Traffic in St. Thomas is typically congested on a good day. If you have never been there before then go for it...but be aware that you should give yourself extra time to return the Jeep because Charlotte Amalie traffic can be brutal.

The rental agency closes at 5 and that's 2 hours before the ships departure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Archived