As soon as you get on the ship

kac13090

What is the first thing you do or the first place you head to?

Offer a little prayer of thanksgiving:

Made it through TSA

Plane flew safely

Hotel reservation was in order

Luggage made it

Kept my patience in check, through the boarding process

Cabin is ready

Vacation can finally start!

LIDO.

LOUNGE CHAIR.

BAR WAITER.

The chair and waiter can change order :)

What he said :D

Best time on the ship is boarding...when you have all those days ahead of you. It makes me grin ear to ear just thinking about it.

force my way through the grey doors, get to my room, unload my rum runners off my body, unpack my 'good' tank tops and shorts for elegant night , grab a towel and go to the pool to put my towel on MY chair so I can have it the next day, Order the cheers program to share with my DW and then cut in front of everyone at the buffet cause I am hungry. :D

typical first day..

Best post ever!!!!

force my way through the grey doors, get to my room, unload my rum runners off my body, unpack my 'good' tank tops and shorts for elegant night , grab a towel and go to the pool to put my towel on MY chair so I can have it the next day, Order the cheers program to share with my DW and then cut in front of everyone at the buffet cause I am hungry. :D

typical first day..

When do you find time to smoke?

typical first day..

This is funny!

typical first day..

roflmao.gif

typical first day..

Thats funny... :rolleyes:

What is the first thing you do or the first place you head to?

Inquire in what area I can smoke, proceed to that area, find a comfy chair, order a Knob Creek on the rocks from a very pleasant waiter and light up a Macanudo Maduro....heavy sigh...I'm finally on vacation.:D This is a tradition I've been doing on the last 40 cruises I've taken. Can't wait for Sunshine next year.:)

This is my first Carnival Cruise, but I have a plan in mind.

First, a quick stop at a bar for a cold drink, probably a beer.

Then we will go to our rooms to drop of carry-ons, and check them out as we have FTTF.

I always carry disinfectant wipes along and the germaphobe in me requires I wipe down door knobs, phone and handles on drawers etc. in my room (Don't mock me!!) :eek:

Then we will head up to get Fish and Chips as I hear they are awesome, along with a cold beer and I will be all set until muster drill.

I am told not to purchase bubbles program for the kids until we leave port so that I won't be charges taxes, so I guess I may wait for that.

This is my first Carnival Cruise, but I have a plan in mind.

First, a quick stop at a bar for a cold drink, probably a beer.

Then we will go to our rooms to drop of carry-ons, and check them out as we have FTTF.

I always carry disinfectant wipes along and the germaphobe in me requires I wipe down door knobs, phone and handles on drawers etc. in my room (Don't mock me!!) :eek:

Then we will head up to get Fish and Chips as I hear they are awesome, along with a cold beer and I will be all set until muster drill.

I am told not to purchase bubbles program for the kids until we leave port so that I won't be charges taxes, so I guess I may wait for that.

This is what I do too! My daughter said to me on our last cruise, " I know, don't touch anything until your done, mom". I'm such a dork. :D

Archived