Holiday/Xmas decorations

curiouscat

Probably the day you disembark. They seldom begin decorating before Thanksgiving (thank heavens. At least Princess, and Nordstrom, resist the temptation to start Christmas before Labor Day . . . ) and with the day after being a FLL call, that's probably where the decor team will board.

And the ship looks beautiful went all decorated for the holidays too. Maybe you want to change your cruise to a B2B?

:):rolleyes:

B2b not in the cards anytime soon.. we're still working stiffs. Hard enough to get away for 10 days. Plus we did a holiday cruise on Emerald yrs ago and while I love the decorations the constant holiday music playing everywhere drove us nuts... Jingle bells playing right outside your cabin ...(not romantic :eek::p ) .....

Just would like the decorations to go up the day before Thanksgiving..but no problem...

CC

We were on a Thanksgiving cruise in 2011 and the ship was decorated for Thanksgiving which was very nice.

I have to admit, I am glad it was not decorated for Christmas yet. I would not expect it until after Thanksgiving is over and done.

B2b not in the cards anytime soon.. we're still working stiffs. Hard enough to get away for 10 days. Plus we did a holiday cruise on Emerald yrs ago and while I love the decorations the constant holiday music playing everywhere drove us nuts... Jingle bells playing right outside your cabin ...(not romantic :eek::p ) .....

Just would like the decorations to go up the day before Thanksgiving..but no problem...

CC

We had one Christmas cruise where the Captain said "no Christmas music until December 24". It was great to get away from the hype of Christmas and back to the meaning. That cruise became very special because of his decision.

We really liked the Thanksgiving decorations with fall colors, and are glad that the Christmas decorations don't go up until December.

Archived