How does one reserve a Cabana on Labadee?

harry0

I am sailing on the Freedom in December and would like to reserve a Cabana. I am Diamond but not in a suite-I understand I will have to get one at Nellies and will not get the upgraded lunch(no biggie to us)

I went through my reservation and it said to call.

I called Crown and Anchor and was told that I had to wait until I boarded and it ids first come first serve. Is this right?

I was there last week and scoped out the one I want. Thanks in advance

Harry

The cabanas on Labadee (Nellie's Beach) will show up in excursions. Only reserve under one name. If you wait until you board, there will almost assuredly be none left. Watch for them - they normally sell out quickly although that may change since they changed the amenities related to the rental.

I don't believe that you can reserve a particular cabana(other than OTW,Beach or Hillside)- they are assigned the day you arrive. At least that's been our experience in the past.

Thanks

I guess I am late-Oh well I will try when I am on board anyway.

You should definitely continue to check whether one is available as your cruise approaches, as someone may cancel. Also, you should talk to the concierge or excursions to get on the waiting list for the Barefoot Beach cabanas, which will be released if suite guests do not book them.

I am sailing on the Freedom in December and would like to reserve a Cabana. I am Diamond but not in a suite-I understand I will have to get one at Nellies and will not get the upgraded lunch(no biggie to us)

I went through my reservation and it said to call.

I called Crown and Anchor and was told that I had to wait until I boarded and it ids first come first serve. Is this right?

I was there last week and scoped out the one I want. Thanks in advance

Harry

Are they not showing up under excursions? We had one at Nellies in January and yes you do get to go to Barefoot Beach for the upgraded lunch the cabana attendant will take you there.

Are they not showing up under excursions? We had one at Nellies in January and yes you do get to go to Barefoot Beach for the upgraded lunch the cabana attendant will take you there.

They changed the lunch part at the beginning of October...Nellie's cabanas no longer get the Barefoot Beach buffet. Sadly, if they're not under excursions it's because they've already sold out. As another poster mentioned, check back frequenly in case someone cancels. I don't know that they hold any back for onboard reservations but I could be wrong :o

Archived