2014-15 pricing

Hawaiidan

I do wish they would not play games like the mass market lines

I do understand that after final payment they maybe want to up the ante to fill the ship but when the cruise is still 8mths away & we have booked 18 mths out we are penalized for booking early by not getting the additional perks offered

If they change the perks before final payment it should be given to all those that have booked.

My rant for today ;)

Lyn

Unlike some of the other rants on these boards, this one is valid IMO.

1. I truly try not to count other people's money; that is a prescription for a life of discontent. Many things go on sale after I have purchased them. C'est la vie.

2. I cannot book longer cruises until my husband retires in three years. I try to pretend that those sections of the brochures do not exist.:)

Indeed. I need to plan my airfare for next year's TA cruise....that is a serious increase in miles needed to book a "free" trip!

gary

You need to book by February 1 to beat the new levels. Especially important if you are going to Europe because this gets hit the most if you have any *A connecting flights involved.

but TBH...we can only afford the T/A's because of their price point....we have done a number of them. And have one booked already for spring '14. I hope that those rates..for future T/A's aren't increased this much..because we may have to look elsewhere after that cruise. For those of you who can afford the more expensive cruises...that seems like a really big increase. LuAnn

I said "14" and should have said "15". I just looked in the new winter catalog and my cabin level B3 has increased by $1500.00 per person since I booked it just about a month ago. YIKES...glad I booked it when I did! But I then looked at the insert and saw the different pricing! Thanks for the heads up about the difference between the brochure and catalog...I almost had a fainting spell! :) LuAnn

Archived