Dining changes coming

Cruisin 4 Ever

Private area for suite guest. Pool, hot tub, etc..... I have never been in there but have read about it.

I have toured it on the Breakaway. The top line was very nice. Separate pool, bar and some food area as well. It's nice.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Ever hear of Wal-Mart, or Microsoft? :D.

Wal-Mart keeps it's prices low by making their vendors/suppliers understand that they will only pay so much for their products to put in the Wal-Mart stores. This forces their suppliers to come up with innovative ways to cut their manufacturing costs enough to make at least SOME profit, selling to Wal-Mart. If a business can't supply their product to Wal-Mart at the price Wal-Mart is willing to pay for it, you won't see it in a Wal-Mart store.

CCL has been keeping costs down by making cuts. BIG difference: Apples/Oranges different.

Just stating my opinion based on previous experience :)

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Forums mobile app

I do understand that it can be frustrating in reading things that dont come out when they had said or turn out to be non-events. I guess my point was is nothing (meanig no tidbits) better?

I do understand that it can be frustrating in reading things that dont come out when they had said or turn out to be non-events. I guess my point was is nothing (meanig no tidbits) better?

I would prefer if CCL just made an announcement, without all the fanfare, I guess. That said, what we have to discuss here if they did it my way? ;)

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Forums mobile app

I say they go for a dual class concept. It would be a great way for them to suction extra money from high society to help subsidize my cruise.

I think Carnival, and maybe even RCCL, are going to move away from Main Room Dinning toward eligant buffets and more specialty restaurants. The typical Carnival customer wants more freedom to choose their dinning time and attire options (shorts and t-shirts) and this would fit veyr well to that crowd. Carnival would increase revenue by reducing the serving staff in the dinning rooms and increase extra charges in the specialty restaurants. Now I only see this on American itineraries because Europeans are accustom to dinning as an all evening event. Americans like to eat and go. Sally, thinks I'm nuts, but why not? If passengers want eligant dinning, they can pay more with Princess and Celebrity.

Burt

I think Carnival, and maybe even RCCL, are going to move away from Main Room Dinning toward eligant buffets and more specialty restaurants. The typical Carnival customer wants more freedom to choose their dinning time and attire options (shorts and t-shirts) and this would fit veyr well to that crowd. Carnival would increase revenue by reducing the serving staff in the dinning rooms and increase extra charges in the specialty restaurants. Now I only see this on American itineraries because Europeans are accustom to dinning as an all evening event. Americans like to eat and go. Sally, thinks I'm nuts, but why not? If passengers want eligant dinning, they can pay more with Princess and Celebrity.

Burt

Sounds like NCL

Since we're diving the dining room by class, why don't we divide the decks by class: those who want to pay more can have the better decks, pools and chairs /endsarcasm

c'mon man. Divided dining rooms? High and low class dining. That is getting a little extreme imo

Dude. Many lines have it today ????