Favorite Breakfast Cocktail

SpicyI

Definitely a mimosa. Gotta do something with the sparkling wine in my suite when I board! :D

That's exactly what I do! (not always in a suite, but seem to always have 1-2 bottles of bubbly when I arrive! ;) )

I call it my "Caribbean Mimosa" = 1/3 OJ, 1/3 cranberry juice & 1/3 wine.....on the balcony....THAT tells me I'm on a cruise! :D

I dont like to drink in the morning because then I am tired in the afternoon. Having said that, I have had plenty of morning drinks HA!

But my favorite was a rum smoothie I got at Posh on Epic one morning. Delicious smoothie with just the right amount of rum.

Favorite morning brunch drink (or balcony anytime drink) is a Bellini.

Great way to use the sparkling wine from your perks. Just ask for some peach nectar or bring a small can on board. 3 parts sparking wine, 1 part peach nectar. Garnish glass with a strawberry...and indulge!

If I'm in a frivolous mood then it's a Mimosa, but if I'm serious then I'll go for a Bloody Mary.

Me too! :D Also I have to remember to ask for OJ be left in fridge so I can make my Mimosa and enjoy it on the balcony - the joy of it:)

Favorite morning brunch drink (or balcony anytime drink) is a Bellini.

Great way to use the sparkling wine from your perks. Just ask for some peach nectar or bring a small can on board. 3 parts sparking wine, 1 part peach nectar. Garnish glass with a strawberry...and indulge!

That sounds delish!!