Used SAS Lately?

IWORK2CRUISE

Another service is Quality Limo Service (QLS). They get good reviews here on the boards and I used them last year and would highly recommend them.

Used QLS in 2010...not bad going down to Miami for start of cruise but didn't pick us up on the return and I had to find alternate transportation back to FLL...and they still charged me ...and this didn't get resolved...I WILL NOT USE THEM EVER AGAIN

Based on the reviews here on CC, we used SAS earlier this week to travel from the port of Miami to FLL. This was our first time using SAS, and they were great. Easy to set up the booking with Steve via email. He gave us a phone number to call when we disembarked, so he would know we were starting the process through customs/immigration, then we called again when we had cleared customs and he told us where their van was (just outside the arrivals building). Several folks were already in the van and we then picked up two others from the second ship in port, and headed straight to FLL.

Terrific service.

We used SAS on Oct. 21 and 25. They were at the airport waiting for us, we hopped in, hit huge traffic but our driver knew a way around and got us to port in no time. On the way back he was there to pick us up within minutes! Great service. We enjoyed the info our driver gave us too about the area.

Used QLS in 2010...not bad going down to Miami for start of cruise but didn't pick us up on the return and I had to find alternate transportation back to FLL...and they still charged me ...and this didn't get resolved...I WILL NOT USE THEM EVER AGAIN

Wow, I'm surprised. I've always read good things about them and my experience was great also.

Sorry this happened to you and I can totally understand why you can't recommend them.

I have used SAS several times, the most recent being October 18th from POM to FLL and we had an excellent experience. I especially liked that they could pick us up on short notice (at least to me) after I contacted them on the 13th late at night due to a rental car mix up with Alamo (wouldn't let us rent 2 cars and we had 9 people to transport).