which beverages will be included?

sherlynn

Which non-alcoholic beverages will be available at the different venues onboard the Oasis free of charge?

Where can we get good ole "Adam's Ale" around the ship and I assume it is filtered thru the ship's system? I also assume that bottled water is available for a charge and I've heard that we can also carry on a case of water?

It's some sort of fruit flavored water......berries, or peach...something like that. No calories....it's just water with a bit of flavor added.

You can bring water, but the ship's water is fine...after all, the ice, drinks, and food is made with ship's water!

How about white milk in the dining room for my kids? That is a staple for them at home. No pop allowed so I'm not worried about purchasing the soda pkg.

Also, are there any beverages included if you order from room service?

Edited by sherlynn

It's some sort of fruit flavored water......berries, or peach...something like that. No calories....it's just water with a bit of flavor added.

You can bring water, but the ship's water is fine...after all, the ice, drinks, and food is made with ship's water!

Sorry, I'm looking for more clarification. We don't do artificial sweeteners, so zero calorie crystal light style flavoring is a no for us. But flavored by soaking in actual raspberries is good. Do you know if the flavoring is actual fruit or artificial flavoring?

Sorry, I'm looking for more clarification. We don't do artificial sweeteners, so zero calorie crystal light style flavoring is a no for us. But flavored by soaking in actual raspberries is good. Do you know if the flavoring is actual fruit or artificial flavoring?

Very artificial with artificial zero calorie sweeteners.

Get one of those water bottle/flavor infuser thingies. Get fresh fruit from the Windjammer buffet and make your own flavored water. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Infuser-Water-Bottle-Ounce-Ingredients/dp/B0093F9LW6

Flavour_It_Fruit_Infuser_Water_Bottle.jpg

Edited by Merion_Mom

How about white milk in the dining room for my kids? That is a staple for them at home. No pop allowed so I'm not worried about purchasing the soda pkg.

Also, are there any beverages included if you order from room service?

I wanna say I was on allure when i used to get fruit punch from Room Svc free also.. I can't remember if it was that ship but i'm almost 100% sure it was. Yea you can get milk pretty much anywhere and it's free.