Checkin quicker

Esilef

Not needed..once we get all the paperwork in order (for the guest who HASN'Tdone it) it only takes about 40 seconds to process it:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

We have always had our paperwork ready and completed prior to getting to the check in desk and it has never taken only 40 seconds. It is a couple of minutes at the quickest. My point is that that is still a lot quicker than someone who gets to the desk and has to complete all their paperwork and account details.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

For our first cruise in Alaska they had staff moving down the line checking that everyones paperwork was in order and that all forms were filled in before you got to the check in desk. That went really quickly and they processed a huge number of people in a very short time.

The funny thing was that they wanted to see our Visas. We told them we did not need one under the system as it was then, however that was not enough....

We had to fill out an extra form to say that we did not need to fill out a form .:D

For our first cruise in Alaska they had staff moving down the line checking that everyones paperwork was in order and that all forms were filled in before you got to the check in desk. That went really quickly and they processed a huge number of people in a very short time.

The funny thing was that they wanted to see our Visas. We told them we did not need one under the system as it was then, however that was not enough....

We had to fill out an extra form to say that we did not need to fill out a form .:D

Yes, some ports have the system down really well.:D

We have always had our paperwork ready and completed prior to getting to the check in desk and it has never taken only 40 seconds. It is a couple of minutes at the quickest. My point is that that is still a lot quicker than someone who gets to the desk and has to complete all their paperwork and account details.:D

I just can't stand being in the queue behind someone who can't find their travel documents or passport. Or then argues with the checkin clerk about what paperwork is required.

Hello people you can get all documents ready in your hot little hands prior to going to the counter! If not organised let others in front of you.

I must be getting grumpy in my old age!!!

I just can't stand being in the queue behind someone who can't find their travel documents or passport. Or then argues with the checkin clerk about what paperwork is required.

Hello people you can get all documents ready in your hot little hands prior to going to the counter! If not organised let others in front of you.

I must be getting grumpy in my old age!!!

Aren't we all?:rolleyes:

Sorry, didn't mean the whole process takes 40seconds just the actual scanning and computerised embarking steps but a couple of minutes is good ( It must have been me or Packetau who checked you in:D:D)

The modern world, all about form filling.

I'm dealing with a stuff up with my bank at the moment. They want me to fill out a form to correct it. Yet they can't explain how they stuffed up originally and did what they weren't meant to do without a form.

Yet supposedly all this form filling is meant to ensure only authorised requests are done. :rolleyes:

The modern world, all about form filling.

I'm dealing with a stuff up with my bank at the moment. They want me to fill out a form to correct it. Yet they can't explain how they stuffed up originally and did what they weren't meant to do without a form.

Yet supposedly all this form filling is meant to ensure only authorised requests are done. :rolleyes:

It's sometimes not the form filling - it's the READING of the form that's been filled that is a problem these days - has anyone got the link to 2 ounces of common sense :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: or can it be bought on Ebay :eek:

Edited by dizzy1948

It's sometimes not the form filling - it's the READING of the form that's been filled that is a problem these days - has anyone got the link to 2 ounces of common sense :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: or can it be bought on Ebay :eek:

LOL, I am metric so will need it in Grams rather than ounces.:D