When does a booking show up in Personalizer

kywildcatfanone

Hi folks,

I'm trying to book a cruise on princess.com to transfer to my TA because she isn't seeing the cabin I want as available, even though it is on princess.com.

I thought I went through the process, even selecting to use a FCC for my downpayment. It seems to take it all OK, but when I log out and back in, the cabin is still showing as available, and it's not in my personalizer.

Is there a delay in a cruise showing up in your personalizer, or did I not complete a step and didn't actually book it?

Thanks!

Hi folks,

I'm trying to book a cruise on princess.com to transfer to my TA because she isn't seeing the cabin I want as available, even though it is on princess.com.

I thought I went through the process, even selecting to use a FCC for my downpayment. It seems to take it all OK, but when I log out and back in, the cabin is still showing as available, and it's not in my personalizer.

Is there a delay in a cruise showing up in your personalizer, or did I not complete a step and didn't actually book it?

Thanks!

If you didn't get a booking number, then it's not booked.

If your booking still has not shown up, my suggestion is to work with your TA. You DO NOT have to book yourself on Princess and transfer to use your various credits. MY TA has been able to book for me using any kind of credit, from FCC, future cruise deposit, to BVE credit and has been able to book a cabin I saw available on Princess.com but not on other websites on-line. I think he called Princess and I got the cabin I wanted.

I hope it all works out well for you

When I ask for a quote from my TA she will initiate a booking to hold the price. That becomes a 24 hour hold, and is available on My Princess. One time I found that I had a Caribe balcony assignment for a lowest cost balcony guarantee, even before we paid for the cruise!

Edited by Times Prince

I recommend you call Princess and ask them to hold the cabin you're interested in. They'll give you a reference number that you can pass on to your TA.

In my experience, doing it as I describe makes the transfer to a TA quick and easy. Once you put a cash deposit or FCC on the booking, the transfer may require a bit more work on your part.

Lew

Hi folks,

Thanks!

Call Princess.

The representative will complete your booking, give you your booking number and send you a confirmation e-mail in a matter of minutes. Your booking will appear in Cruise Personalizer before you hang up.

I've done this for all my Princess cruises.

Last month, we book our first princess cruise through a travel website. When I sign into Princess.com, the booking does not show up in the cruise personalizer. It states that there are no bookings associated with my email.

HOWEVER, if I enter my name, birthdate, and booking # on the right hand side of the page....it finds it immediately.

I called princess and the customer service rep was confounded and said I would just have to enter the information each time I wanted to access my booking.

We have NEVER received any information from princes regarding our booking, only one email from the travel website that had our booking #.

I have never had this issue with any of the other 13 cruises we have taken. Any suggestions?

Joy

Last month, we book our first princess cruise through a travel website. When I sign into Princess.com, the booking does not show up in the cruise personalizer. It states that there are no bookings associated with my email.

HOWEVER, if I enter my name, birthdate, and booking # on the right hand side of the page....it finds it immediately.

I called princess and the customer service rep was confounded and said I would just have to enter the information each time I wanted to access my booking.

We have NEVER received any information from princes regarding our booking, only one email from the travel website that had our booking #.

I have never had this issue with any of the other 13 cruises we have taken. Any suggestions?

Joy

It should show when you log into My Princess. On the left side, or in the center telling you it's your next cruise.

It should be associated with your Captain's Circle number. Did the travel website enter that number in your reservation?

What is a Captain Circle #? How do I find it or get one?

Thanks

jpd

Once a person has completed his/her first Princess cruise, he/she becomes a member of the Captain's Circle and is assigned a number by Princess.

A couple will usually have the same number, but one ending with the letter "A" and the other with the letter "B."

If you have sailed on Princess before and do not know your CC number, give Princess a call.

What is a Captain Circle #? How do I find it or get one?

Thanks

jpd

Joy,

I had the same problem when signing in - I would have to enter my birthdate, confirmation #, etc. everytime. I thought by making a profile on princess.com it would automatically link my cruise to my cruise personalizer. It didn't happen.

I called a rep at Princess and they fixed it by confirming my captain circle # (which I received upon booking, not completing the cruise), my confirmation # and my email. It turns out they had the incorrect email for my booking. Anywho, they placed me on hold while talking to their tech folks and it all worked out.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, I will try to give them another call.

I do not see a Circle number anywhere. And strangely, we have never received any correspondence from Princess. We booked through a travel site, but I thought we would have at least gotten some email from them.

I will try calling later today. Appreciate the information.

Joy