C&A Confirmed New Drink Packages!

jamies78

We were looking at ordering the package and we noticed that even though soda and water are included, it does not include the drinking cup (insulated mug) for use with the soda machines.......................

Unless I am missing something?

Anyone know for sure.

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

We were looking at ordering the package and we noticed that even though soda and water are included, it does not include the drinking cup (insulated mug) for use with the soda machines.......................

Unless I am missing something?

Anyone know for sure.

Sea Ya

The new drink packages that were supposed to be in effect on US cruises by Nov 15 do include the cup that can be used with the Freestyle machines.

Soooo...I called RCI today to order the new Royal Replenish package. After putting me on hold for 15 (!) minutes, she came back and said you could only order it from the purser's deck once you board. Oh well, I guess I'll wait until after Dec 1 & try to order it online.

if this has been posted sorry.......

Anyone have a wine list with prices?

in the premium pkg states up to 12.00$

Thanks.....

Jean posted this earlier this year. Prices have gone up about 15% since then.

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/critterchick1953/library/Royal%20Caribbean%20wine%20list%202013?sort=6&page=1

Edited by clarea

I am still confused about everyone in the cabin having to buy the package. Seems like everyone has a different answer. Does anyone (someone who actually bought a package preferably) know for sure if just one person can buy a package? Thank you in advance for your help!!

I am still confused about everyone in the cabin having to buy the package. Seems like everyone has a different answer. Does anyone (someone who actually bought a package preferably) know for sure if just one person can buy a package? Thank you in advance for your help!!

The old package everyone in the stateroom had to buy. The new package does not have this requirement. This has been stated clearly by RCI - I think any confusion was just in the short period before the new packages started when the old policy was still in place.

The changes to the plan are very exciting to me because my husband and I are wine drinkers and I was worried that the "house" wine was not going to really work for us. Does anyone have a wine list of the wines available by the glass? I would think if the package allows up to $12 a glass, we may be happy campers!

We sail in January on the Oasis.

Thanks,

Barbara

The changes to the plan are very exciting to me because my husband and I are wine drinkers and I was worried that the "house" wine was not going to really work for us. Does anyone have a wine list of the wines available by the glass? I would think if the package allows up to $12 a glass, we may be happy campers!

We sail in January on the Oasis.

Thanks,

Barbara

Here's a wine list Jean posted from early 2013. I believe the prices have gone up around 15% since then.

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/critterchick1953/library/Royal%20Caribbean%20wine%20list%202013?sort=6&page=1

Edited by clarea

The old package everyone in the stateroom had to buy. The new package does not have this requirement. This has been stated clearly by RCI - I think any confusion was just in the short period before the new packages started when the old policy was still in place.

So just to be 100% clear. I can book the premium package for myself. And my cabin mate no longer needs too?

So just to be 100% clear. I can book the premium package for myself. And my cabin mate no longer needs too?

Correct.
What if you pay the $55 price? Does everyone have to book? Just looked at my cruise in 12 days, we can still book for $55.

Also, we intended to wait until we boarded to purchase the package because we have OBC's to use and I was going to have customer service move me into my sisters cabin that is traveling alone so we can both purchase the package leaving the sister that does not drink in my cabin solo (as far as paperwork is concerned). Will we have to pay $65 if we wait until we board? I don't drink coffee and the water in the cabin is fine for me.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Nope, it depends on the port. If you depart from Flordia Fl is charging a state tax (I think it used to be 7%). And that´s also affecting beverage packages bought onboard while you´re still in port. So in that case it might make sense to wait until the ship is in international waters.

steamboats

In our experience they only charge the extra tax on single beverages, not packages. They hold the receipts for those and process them once we are at sea.

BonVoyage

Dawna