oceanaria booked...now what?

yuki5900

Booked allure yesterday, leaving in 2 weeks. Tried to reserve for OceanAria but it is completely booked. Before I try to book anything else, what should my strategy be, since we definitely want to see OceanAria? For example, are some shows less popular such that I could count on being able to walk in?

Booked allure yesterday, leaving in 2 weeks. Tried to reserve for OceanAria but it is completely booked. Before I try to book anything else, what should my strategy be, since we definitely want to see OceanAria? For example, are some shows less popular such that I could count on being able to walk in?

Go to Studio B (deck 4) as soon as you board. They can help you book shows there.

Edited by clarea

You could also head to the "secret" balconies on Decks 11 and 12 aft to watch the Aqua Show.

This! The best seats in the house are on the aft public balconies on decks 11 and 12. I have watched the show from there several times. We were usually the only ones there.

The aquatheater fills up fast as there isn't a lot of good seating, I wouldn't count on walking in, some do. This show cancels frequently so watch for rescheduling. While I recommend you watch it from pool level, there is usually plenty of space to watch from the balconies in the back. On my 2nd cruise we had already seen it, so I left reservations for those who hadn't and watched it from deck 12. That was fascinating as it gave you an up close view of the divers and a little bit of a "behind the scenes look.

http://mccallw.tripod.com/allure2013/aqua4.jpg

The aquatheater fills up fast as there isn't a lot of good seating, I wouldn't count on walking in, some do. This show cancels frequently so watch for rescheduling. While I recommend you watch it from pool level, there is usually plenty of space to watch from the balconies in the back. On my 2nd cruise we had already seen it, so I left reservations for those who hadn't and watched it from deck 12. That was fascinating as it gave you an up close view of the divers and a little bit of a "behind the scenes look.

http://mccallw.tripod.com/allure2013/aqua4.jpg

I agree, for your first time go to see the show in the theater if at all possible. Get on board early and go studio B to get your show times booked.

We watched the show from both the theater and the "secret" balconies on deck 12. While they were both nice, they do give a much different perspective.