NCL Customer Service Update

rhinomike

I just wanted to update everyone on my previous thread a few weeks ago..... If you remember my issue a few weeks ago..... I don't want to get into too much details about the issue. But I will say that NCL did a great job in resolving my issue.

I have been working with NCL for a few weeks. Their customer service was outstanding. They really stepped up to the plate. I received a call back every other day by the NCL supervisor (Chris) as he promised until my issue was resolved. It did take about 3 weeks to resolve but at no fault of NCL. And since my cruise is 7 months away that is fine. But Chris did call me every other day as he promised. That was important to me to know they didn't forget about me. Even just to check in and say they were working on it. They worked really hard to resolve the issue and I am more than happy.

I will say that I did not get something for nothing. I was not after that. But I am happy with the outcome. We have our connecting rooms with our kids and that is all that we wanted.

They have made a loyal customer out of me. Everyone makes mistakes. But it is how you handle the mistakes that count. They handled their mistake and made it right. That's all someone can ask for.

Thanks to everyone here for the support and the advice. I really appreciate it. And than you to NCL for the great customer service.

[quote name='rhinomike']
They have made a loyal customer out of me. [B]Everyone makes mistakes. But it is how you handle the mistakes that count. They handled their mistake and made it right. That's all someone can ask for. [/B]

Thanks to everyone here for the support and the advice. I really appreciate it. And than you to NCL for the great customer service.[/quote]

I remember your thread a few weeks back and I am thrilled (but not very surprised) that your issue was handled so well. :):)
Thank you for following up here on CC to let us know. I appreciate it. Edited by halos

So glad to learn that NCL worked so tirelessly to ensure that your situation was resolved, and that you maintained patience and let them take the steps necessary. I agree that mistakes to happen, and that it's how a business deals with those mistakes that sets them apart from the others. However, I also believe that it makes a big difference how the customer approaches the issue. ;)

Enjoy every moment.

Great news, I am so pleased that NCL worked with you and sorted things out. You are right, just having them keep in touch with you so you know your problem is being worked on goes a long way.

Thanks so much for coming back and letting us know.

[quote name='AWENINAZ']What type of cabins did you end up with? IIRC you had booked connecting insides only to discover those don't exist. Or do I have that wrong?[/QUOTE]

Its a long story but here is the short version. I had searched the deck plans many, many times and never found connecting cabins other than the suites. Others here had confirmed that the Spirit does not have connecting rooms. However we all missed something. The Spirit does have 2 sets of connecting rooms. I don't know how I missed it but it is on their deck plan. So we now have 2 connecting balcony rooms.

NCL did a great job working with me. I am very happy to have my family all together.

[quote name='rhinomike']Its a long story but here is the short version. I had searched the deck plans many, many times and never found connecting cabins other than the suites. Others here had confirmed that the Spirit does not have connecting rooms. However we all missed something. The Spirit does have 2 sets of connecting rooms. I don't know how I missed it but it is on their deck plan. So we now have 2 connecting balcony rooms.

NCL did a great job working with me. I am very happy to have my family all together.[/QUOTE]

There are lots of connecting balconies on deck 9 and several more on deck 11?
They've always been there?

[quote name='rvsullivan']There are lots of connecting balconies on deck 9 and several more on deck 11?
They've always been there?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I should of clarified for future readers. Those connecting rooms are only for 2 people connecting to a 3 person cabin. There are 6 of us so those wouldn't work.