7 day menu

Hi! Excited for you to try RCI and I'm sure you will love it. Here is a link to the menus; click on the third one to see the Main Dining Room menus. They are based on ingredients, and a different one is featured each evening. There will also be a few items which are available every night if you prefer, such as chicken breast, sirloin steak, Caesar salad, etc.

Have fun!

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/ <--click here and download the PDF for Main Dining Room menus

Hi! Excited for you to try RCI and I'm sure you will love it. Here is a link to the menus; click on the third one to see the Main Dining Room menus. They are based on ingredients, and a different one is featured each evening. There will also be a few items which are available every night if you prefer, such as chicken breast, sirloin steak, Caesar salad, etc.

Have fun!

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/ <--click here and download the PDF for Main Dining Room menus

MMMmmmmmmmm! My mouth is watering just looking at the menus :)

MMMmmmmmmmm! My mouth is watering just looking at the menus :)

Glad it appeals to you! I've never had a problem with any of the food in the MDR on any ship. There is always something yummy to eat and if you don't like something, the waiter will gladly offer to bring you something else. :)

Is this the current menu on all the ships? I noticed escargot and I thought that was no longer offered. I also thought I read a different updated menu recently. We too, will be sailing RCCL for the first time in Jan. on the Indy. Can't wait!

These are the current menus although there have been some minor changes. Escargot are mostly gone for the Caribbean sailings but have been reported as available occasionally. Another change is that the surf and turf has been removed.

Is lobster available one night in the MDR? W e are taking our first RC cruise in February.

Complimentary lobster tail is offered on one night in the MDR on cruises of 5 nights or longer based out of the US.

You can also pay for a whole Maine lobster any night for an additional $35.

I do not think it is available for shorter cruises, but on cruises of 7 or 8 nights I believe the Fishermans Plate, which is a small lobster tail and shrimp, is offered on the 2nd Formal night, at least it was on our recent 8 night Bahama cruise