Diapered child in splash zone on Carnival Breeze?

Cmildenb

Bring a blow-up tub...the "duck" tub is popular. You can use an ice bucket to put enough water in it for splash play....empty into a floor or shower drain...NOT into the pool!! Folks do this all the time for kids who aren't allowed in the pools. It's small enough to put right beside your lounger.

Bring a blow-up tub...the "duck" tub is popular. You can use an ice bucket to put enough water in it for splash play....empty into a floor or shower drain...NOT into the pool!! Folks do this all the time for kids who aren't allowed in the pools. It's small enough to put right beside your lounger.

I think a three year old might be too big to splash around I'm an infant bathtub.

Ahhhh a link to the Carnival board - always plenty of entertainment.

To the OP - I am glad you got you answer :)

There is always space for an inflatable. And I know it's Winter so it might be tough to find a small pool now. But many have posted ones that have have used for older children.

Have a great cruise!

I was recently on the Splendor and was walking on the deck above encircling the splash zone and there was a small child, maybe 2 running around there with a GIANT soaking wet diaper hanging out of her bathing suit. Every time I passed by it looked bigger, yuck!

No, but you still have a few months to get him potty trained. :)

Several of my friends swear by the "3 day" method. We used a hybrid of it with our 18 month old. Took them a couple weeks, took my child a couple months.