An Unbelievable Day- Upgrade Fairies do exist!!!

I just wanted to share some really exciting news! Today when I went to view my reservation I noticed that it had us in an owner's suite #1314 -well I had reserved and paid for a grand-suite #1274. I thought OMG, there's been a mistake and thought all sorts of bad scenerios. So, I called RCI and was told we have been upgraded to this suite at no addt'l charge!! I really couldn't believe it because there are still a few GS's still avail. along with a few OS. Everything else is sold out of course. Well, I asked them to send me written verification of this along with the fact that it has been paid in full. Sure enough I just got the email confirming everything!!

And when I had time to calm down from all the jumping I had done, I noticed this cabin is right on the hump. Can't get much better than this. Boy, What a truly unbelievable day it has been. Now, I really can't wait!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!! :D

It's happened to us on every cruise..........but only in my dreams. ;)

Somehow I don't think it will be happening on our next couple of cruises since everything is pretty much sold out. I guess we'll just have to keep hoping and waiting.

Congratulations.

It's happened to us on every cruise..........but only in my dreams. ;)

Somehow I don't think it will be happening on our next couple of cruises since everything is pretty much sold out. I guess we'll just have to keep hoping and waiting.

Congratulations.

Just as I imagine there is no chance of this happening on our Freedom cruise!

Wow, we booked a GS for next year to Alaska with our friends on an inside across the hall. To be upgraded to the Owners Suite would be such a wonderful experience - I know we will never get to book one on our own. Congratulations!!!

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful responses. Yes, it indeed was an unbelievable surprise. And for our very 1st cruise w/Royal caribbean makes it all the more special. I really don't know what I ever did to deserve this!! So my advice to all of you check your reservations frequently and pray to the fairy gods- they do hear you and respond. You just never know what good fortune may come your way. Thanks again to all of you for your good wishes!

Archived