WOW Sale Dec 2-4,2013

PH8

I know people are always asking when the next WOW sale is......well,it is coming Dec 2nd to the 4th..

Granted it is more of a promotion than a sale,but never the less,it is coming:)

Book any sailing departing on or after January 1, 2014 to receive up to $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposits!

Take advantage of this very special offer on December 2,

3, & 4, 2013.

CRUISE LENGTH

ONBOARD CREDIT

REDUCED DEPOSIT

5 Nights or less

$50 USD per Stateroom

50% Reduced Deposit

6 to 9 Nights

$100 USD per Stateroom

50% Reduced Deposit

10 Nights or longer

$200 USD per Stateroom

50% Reduced Deposit

****EXCLUDES QUANTUM OF THE SEAS SAILINGS****

Edited by PH8

and the fine print.;)

The 50% reduced deposit can be applied via any automated booking tool (Cruisematch®, Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo or Wordspan).

However, the booking confirmation will not reflect the reduced deposit amount due.

The WOW Sale Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit offer are applicable to all Royal Caribbean International®cruises and cruisetours that depart on or after January 1, 2014, excluding Quantum of the Seas.

Offer applies to new FIT bookings with required deposit only and is not applicable to groups.

Offer applies to all categories available.

All bookings must be made and the required deposit must be paid December 2, 3, or 4, 2013. Bookings made on December 2, 3, or 4, 2013, without required deposit will not qualify for this offer.

Offer is combinable with LAF and restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military). Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Net Rates, Weekly Sales Event, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits.

Offer is valid for Cruisetour packages but not combinable with other Cruisetours Onboard Credits. Bookings with a Cruisetour package will receive an OBC based on the combined length of the cruise and Cruisetour package.

Offer is available in the United States and Canada.

Any eligible reservation that is cancelled and is reinstated or changes the ship or sail date after December 4, 2013 will not be eligible to receive the offer.

Onboard Credit will be applied automatically to qualified bookings. Onboard credit is in U.S. dollars, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, is not transferable and will expire if not used by 10:00 pm on the last evening of the cruise.

In the event that a guest has more than one applicable offer for the same sailing, guest can choose the offer he or she wishes to apply.

The 50% reduced deposit and onboard credit offer is applicable to on-line bookings; however, the on-line booking confirmation will not reflect the reduced deposit.

Subject to availability. Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy and in US dollars. Certain restrictions may apply. Government taxes and fees are additional. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.

How do you book a WOW sale while on a cruise?//Maria

You can go to the Loyalty Ambassador on board and book through them.

You can also book using the internet, though it may be more difficult. Unless Royal has modified their booking process, the internet booking engine would not accept half-price deposits. It was always a two step process: use the internet to put a cruise on hold (afetr the start of the WOW period, not before!), and then call them to make the half-price deposit.

Edited by clarea

This is awful for most C&A members. If you are At least Platinum, you get a balcony discount (which does not apply), and if you have a Next Cruise Certificate you do not get that either.

This is useless to anyone at Platinum or above.

This is awful for most C&A members. If you are At least Platinum, you get a balcony discount (which does not apply), and if you have a Next Cruise Certificate you do not get that either.

We know that and it has been brought up every time there is a Wow sale.....this is really geared to first time cruisers or even those C&A members who do not book a balcony...

Yes, if they intend to book a balcony or above. However, if they don't book a balcony or above, it can still be useful.

Do they usually keep the prices the same as they are showing now? Or do they put the prices UP?? I thought I read that somewhere...

I haven't seen it, but others have reported prices going up before a WOW sale.

Not true.

It's actually very useful for Platinum members, and equal for Emerald. For Diamond and higher, their benefits are higher.

Also, it's only not useful if you book balcony/suites, but for inside/outside staterooms, the WOW Sale is better.

So, for Gold (which is the majority of the C&A base), and Platinum the WOW Sale is richer, and for Emerald and up the WOW Sale is richer for inside/outside.

Still not sure why people aren't understanding that.

Not true if you sail with a friend who prefers not to look at the rolling ocean while inside the cabin, so inside is what we book. I may cancel my current BFF cruise and rebook it next week.

Not true if you sail with a friend who prefers not to look at the rolling ocean while inside the cabin, so inside is what we book. I may cancel my current BFF cruise and rebook it next week.

Be careful, there may be a look back period in the terms.

But as I said, it also is a bad deal for those who have a next cruise certificate. That Cert is null and void (you do not get that OBC also).

So why would anyone with a NCC or a C&A discount certificate use this sale?

But as I said, it also is a bad deal for those who have a next cruise certificate. That Cert is null and void (you do not get that OBC also).

They wouldn't....but for someone like me who doesn't have a NCC...and is going to be booking an OV for her next cruise then it works out just fine...I'm D+ but sailing solo would cost me over $2,000 for a balcony...not happening right now...the OV will be just fine & $100 OBC makes it even better....;)

Well they probably wouldn't.. it's for others.

You might use the WOW sale instead of the NCC. For a short cruise, the WOW OBC is $50 as opposed to $25 from the NCC. So if you were taking a short cruise, and you were not using a balcony discount, the WOW sale would give a better OBC.

I am wondering if the OP could post the link for the WOW Sale. We are Platinum, sailing Oasis Nov 30 - Dec 7, and plan on booking a 12 night cruise onboard, question is, how can we get the most "bang for our buck" with the WOW sale, or can we even use it while onboard? Thanks for the help. :confused: