Cigars on Oasis.....???

Qcruise

I know RCI has changed their smoking policy on balconies now....so there goes our cigars on our own balcony.....but is there a cigar lounge on board somewhere....?? I can't see anything....but I was hoping.....thanks

No indoor cigar lounge on Oasis. However, there is an outdoor area for cigars.

I know RCI has changed their smoking policy on balconies now....so there goes our cigars on our own balcony.....but is there a cigar lounge on board somewhere....?? I can't see anything....but I was hoping.....thanks

Perhaps you are thinking of the Connoisseur lounge on Voyager and Freedom class.

BTW I don't think cigars were ever "allowed" on balconies??

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I thought that cruises that depart after January 1st, would allow cigars to be smoked in all outdoor smoking areas?

They are - but I interpreted the OP's question as asking about a "cigar lounge" on Oasis as there is on Voyager and Freedom class ships with the indoor Connoisseur Lounge on deck 5.