So Mamma Mia it is!!!

Mamma Mia will work out well for the Music Hall, too. They said the Music Hall was a place for the party to move to after the show in the theater. Having seen Mamma Mia a number of times, I can guarantee that you will NEED to dance after seeing it.

RCI will never make everybody happy with their choice of musical...this time it is me, I absolutely hate ABBA, it is funny, I told my husband please anything except Mama Mia :eek:..oh well, I will survive and I am sure the masses with be thrilled...still cannot wait until January, 2015..

RCI will never make everybody happy with their choice of musical...this time it is me, I absolutely hate ABBA, it is funny, I told my husband please anything except Mama Mia :eek:..oh well, I will survive and I am sure the masses with be thrilled...still cannot wait until January, 2015..

Ditto!

I have never seen it so I am very excited and I do love the music from it. :D

Mamma Mia is a great Broadway Musical and I think a great addition to the Broadway musical lineup onboard Royal Caribbean ships.

I would have bet everything that it was going to be Wicked, but I'm very pleased with Mamma Mia. Fun, upbeat, good music.

I too thought it would be Wicked. The clues were all there NYC, Kristin Chenoweth, a "green" ship. But maybe we can hope Wicked for Anthem, or Quantum 3 or 4?

Is it to early to hope for wicked on the Anthem?

Could be. I think just like with Indy though, Anthem is being targeted as the UKs ship. Anyone know what plays are popular in London right now? "Viva Forever" got high marks and then killed by critics. I'm still hoping for Emma Bunton to be Anthem's godmother.

Could be. I think just like with Indy though, Anthem is being targeted as the UKs ship. Anyone know what plays are popular in London right now? "Viva Forever" got high marks and then killed by critics. I'm still hoping for Emma Bunton to be Anthem's godmother.

I would love to see them pull off War Horse or Les Miserables or Evita or Guys and Dolls.

I would love to see them pull off War Horse or Les Miserables or Evita or Guys and Dolls.

Watching Sting on the Tonight Show right now and he was talking about The Last Ship again. When it was first announced I couldn't help but think that it would be perfect for onboard Anthem of the Seas. Anyone know how it's doing in England? A play about the end of the great ship building industry in Ireland, what better play could you pick for a British ship?