Suite Room Service Menu

elmoalex01

The regular menu is the same as the one for non-suites but as mentioned above your Butler will pretty much get you whatever you want from the different restaurants. We ordered Blue Lagoon items for lunch one day for example.

Actually there is a separate room service menu for suites.

There are posted pictures of both room service menus in one of the suite threads. (saw the pictures while researching our upcoming Dawn cruise.)

I'll try to find the thread and post a link later.

Bill

You can also ask for the Cagneys breakfast and lunch menu (or Epic club for a Epic) and the Haven restaurant for Breakaway and Getaway) and get any of those menu items as room service as well. The butler service in the suites is something we really enjoy and look forward to. Shout out to Leo on the Epic, our favorite butler so far. :)

I don't have a picture of it or a link to a post about it, but the suite room service menu is expanded compared to the regular cabins. There are more hot items on the suite menus. Yes, during the hours that the restaurants are open you are able to order off any of the menus, but even when most of the restaurants are not open, you can still get room service.

If we wanted to order from the restaurants for breakfast, do I do this through room service or the butler. Im in an OS on the Sky and in an S4 in the Haven on Breakaway

Thank you.

Butler. What we did was take the normal list and just write in what we wanted and left it out the night before. As an example, we would write "cagneys breakfast steak".

If we wanted to order from the restaurants for breakfast, do I do this through room service or the butler. Im in an OS on the Sky and in an S4 in the Haven on Breakaway

Thank you.

When you are in a suite, if you try to call room service they will redirect you to call the butler or your cabin steward if the butler is off. I've never called when the butler was not the one who took the order, though.