MS Nieuw Amsterdam & MS Eurodam Sail-Away-Dec 1, 2013

aliaschief

She wasn't very friendly with toots. I wish I could have read what was on the guys shirts. I could only see men and they all had on the same color shirt.

was a cute little cruiseship wasn't it.....:) I couldn't see it either.

I thought I was all by myself here, I was singing: all my myse-he-helf...don't wanna be....all by myself...anymore :D

one baritone toot :)

And a whole bunch of guys on board....not a woman to be seen.

The MIS PEV site says she is going to Freeport and she is not listed on the cruise board at Cruise Timetables. Maybe she is going to drydock and those were the workers. She also was supposed to leave at 1300 which is an unusual time for a real cruise.

Checking in. And today's lunch is a toasted crumpet followed by a yogurt. Oh and of course, the cuppa tea. OK I'm all set and still avoiding decorating the Christmas tree.:D

Sounds like me! Mine's still in the attic.....

Oh I'm ahead of you.... it's standing in the living room, and finally the lights are all working after much angst.:rolleyes:

I dread plugging it in each year...two years ago, we couldn't get the middle section to light...no matter what we did. Miraculously, last year, it lit again. I hate going through that...it was not an inexpensive tree.

NO Xmas tree for us this year - I may get a tiny one - our focus is always the big Nativity scene which doesn't come up by tradition until December 7th ;)

For us, it's what Christmas is all about.

We do have other decorations - but my favourite is the poinsettia tree - if I find one of those this year., the nativity scene will go around it and the presents - as little as they will be - will be there.

I'm here:)

NO Xmas tree for us this year - I may get a tiny one - our focus is always the big Nativity scene which doesn't come up by tradition until December 7th ;)

For us, it's what Christmas is all about.

We do have other decorations - but my favourite is the poinsettia tree - if I find one of those this year., the nativity scene will go around it and the presents - as little as they will be - will be there.

I'm here:)

I love our Nativity scene, too. We've had it since 1974 and it's one of the only things I put up these days other than the tree. We have collected ornaments each year since we were married in '68, and it's so wonderful each year, when we bring them out, and I remember the meaning of each and every one.