New Itineraries for Celebrity?

JLSPOOL

I think they are too far for a seven night out of San Juan. The 10/11 night cruises did Aruba and Curacao on the itineraries out of San Juan but they cancelled those in favor of the 14 night cruises out of Florida which have a similar itinerary plus the extra sea days to get there and back.

I'd love to have more opportunities to go to Bonaire too. Unfortunately they seem to limit the number of cruise ships stopping there. Too bad what keeps an island from being too crowded and commercial also keeps us cruisers from getting their too often.

Both Royal Caribbean and Princess have offered them on 7 day sailings out of San Juan. On Our Adventure cruise we visited Aruba and Curaçao while friends who cruised Princess that same year visited Aruba and Bonaire.

I would love 10/11 day sailings out of San Juan.

Edited by lovemylab

My dream winter itinerary is! A 9 or 10 day cruise from FLL or MSY. Wish X would dock in New Orleans!

1.) St. John

2.) Antigua

3.) Martinique

4.) St. Vincent & Grenadines

5.) Aruba

6.) Honduras

Excellent suggestions. I think that the French West Indies are neglected by the cruise companies and would like to visit Guadeloupe in addition to Martinique.

Aruba is also a good suggestion but if you go that far South, I think that Curacao is a must that should be preferred to Aruba or Honduras.

What is it about Floridians that think all cruise ships must home port in Florida during the Winter? :eek::D:rolleyes:

I'd love to see =X= return to the San Diego-Hawaii market during the Winter. ;)

Awesome idea. Bring back the Mexican Rivera.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

judging by the above posts you all need to be on a smaller ship that does stop in st barts or Nevis. i can think of one were your points make great perks with water and soda is included as well as several drinks.

also is trying Charleston in dec all lite up for Christmas.