Cruising today

Off cruising today. This time on the Diamond Princess for 8 nights. Had booked this in mid October and splashed out on a balcony cause it was a good price. Princess upgraded me to a mini suite. Mwah. Thank you Princess.

It will be interesting to see how the diamond compares to the ruby princess.

Hi. I take it that you are doing the Tasmanian cruise. We were in Sydney yesterday watching her come in. She looks quite magnificent. We are on her to go to Singapore in February. Hope you have a fantastic cruise. Congratulations on your upgrade. It would be great if you could let us know how you find the ship. Happy cruising:p

Off cruising today. This time on the Diamond Princess for 8 nights. Had booked this in mid October and splashed out on a balcony cause it was a good price. Princess upgraded me to a mini suite. Mwah. Thank you Princess.

It will be interesting to see how the diamond compares to the ruby princess.

Lucky you! Have a wonderful cruise! I just saw her sitting at the OPT via the Today Show!

Bon Voyage.......Enjoy Tassie.:)

Diamond is my favourite ship.

Looking forward to hear what you think of it. Congratulations on the upgrade to the Mini Suite. ...They are very nice , but its a shame about the balcony.:mad:

She a beauty. My cabin overlooks the opera house. Impressed with the ship so far miggt even like it better than the ruby princess.

I loved our cruise on the Diamond, we also had a mini suite. I cannot compare it to any of the other ships in the Princess stable but the Diamond has a nice design and atmosphere.:D

I have recently been sailing on the Diamond Princess. We had the best room steward ever, could you please do me a favour, could you go to cabins around e731, e733 aft and speak to Marlon (room steward) and tell him I haven't forgotten about the 5th. He will understand.

Thanks

Linda

Forgot to add.. Have a wonderful trip, the Diamond is my favourite ship.

Edited by victravellers

I have recently been sailing on the Diamond Princess. We had the best room steward ever, could you please do me a favour, could you go to cabins around e731, e733 aft and speak to Marlon (room steward) and tell him I haven't forgotten about the 5th. He will understand.

Thanks

Linda

Forgot to add.. Have a wonderful trip, the Diamond is my favourite ship.

Hi Linda, We are on her in February. Can you please tell me what movies were showing at the time you were cruising. Thanks

Hi Linda, We are on her in February. Can you please tell me what movies were showing at the time you were cruising. Thanks

We didn't watch many of the movies and I really can't remember all of them,

Man of steel, The way way back, and I think Iron man.

We had a 11 day cruise followed by a 10 day cruise and they played the same movies on both cruises.

Linda

Just pulling into Melbourne. Decided to do the pop choir. Doing hit the road jack. Nice people on the ship.

Must stay away from deserts.

how's the weather been and are you having a good time.... are you going home to have lunch and do some house work

how's the weather been and are you having a good time.... are you going home to have lunch and do some house work

Weather been fairly good. Was a little bit wet yesterday afternoon.

Voyager of the seas is docked next to us. No housework. Not even going to get off the ship.