Oprah ..Where are they now??

Jancruz

Won't your DVR figure that out for you???

First thing that came to mind was the King of Queens episode with Tivio anticipating what was wanted. (shades of the googley today!)

Just did a DVR search starting with "Where" and top of the results list is "Car 54 Where Are You?" So in the right era :)

It did find the episode ("Snooki,Heartthrob Willie Ames and ...") but it looks like "O" is not in my subscription list. Will have to wait to see if it is repeated on-board like one of the other CD's about "my adventure" shows.

Have enjoyed Willie's CD work. Hands-on, up-front, always available for a quick word, smooth running, etc. I know their were some naysayers before he was even given a go but I wish him continued success in his remake.

Edited by YoHoHo

It is all about Willie. I think he is a fabulous Cruise Director and would be happy if he were on every cruise. I will program this.

We just sailed with Willie on Nautica and found him to be very friendly. We met him at the captain's reception and each time after he saw us on the ship he made a point of coming over to say hi.

by Mandela. However, I heard, I think, that will be Monday.

Well, it was on last night (Sun.), at least in our area (Washington, DC), with an OWN program on Mandela earlier in the night. The piece with Willie was fairly short and sweet, and also filmed on a Regent ship rather than Oceania, but it was still interesting!

Edited by roothy123

We were aboard Nautica at the time of the show, and Willie was CD of that cruise. I wish he'd mentioned it. We could have set our tv to record over the internet.

I agree he is wonderful. We sailed with him 2 years ago, when he was relatively new in the job. He was certainly competent then, but today he is more confident and relaxed than 2 years ago, and he has found his own voice and rhythm. He is a joy as a CD. I would be happy to sail with him again in future.

We were aboard Nautica at the time of the show, and Willie was CD of that cruise. I wish he'd mentioned it. We could have set our tv to record over the internet.

I agree he is wonderful. We sailed with him 2 years ago, when he was relatively new in the job. He was certainly competent then, but today he is more confident and relaxed than 2 years ago, and he has found his own voice and rhythm. He is a joy as a CD. I would be happy to sail with him again in future.

Just took a look and found that they are going to re run that segment in a few days.