Confirm Fax # for Stockholder OBC

SeaTheWorldBySea

Just called Princess and confirmed that is the correct number. It is still not working for me. I get a busy signal about 50% of the time, after dialing 1-661-753. The other times, I get a strange sounding busy signal after dialing the complete number. Guess I will have to use snail mail if I can't fax it.

Just called Princess and confirmed that is the correct number. It is still not working for me. I get a busy signal about 50% of the time, after dialing 1-661-753. The other times, I get a strange sounding busy signal after dialing the complete number. Guess I will have to use snail mail if I can't fax it.

I tried faxing for 3 days and finally gave up and did snail mail. Thought it was a problem with my fax machine, because when I dialed the number I got a fax signal.

I wonder if their equipment is overloaded by so many submissions from so many recent bookings as a result of their great 100% FCC promotion for January?

Sorry for being a novice.... We own CCL stock so Princess offers an onboard credit for stockholders? Wow that is great. How does it work? Can it be combined with other onboard credits from our travel agent? What document do I send for proof of stock ownership? thanks for any info!

Sorry for being a novice.... We own CCL stock so Princess offers an onboard credit for stockholders? Wow that is great. How does it work? Can it be combined with other onboard credits from our travel agent? What document do I send for proof of stock ownership? thanks for any info!

Yes! If you have 100 shares, you get an onboard credit dependant on cabin category and length of cruise. I just send a recent statement from our brokerage. I understand there is a form you can download, but I usually just fax a note giving details of the booking. Can be combined with other credits. They like you to wait till after final payment before they will apply this, and the broker doc needs to be recent. Good Luck!

Yes! If you have 100 shares, you get an onboard credit dependant on cabin category and length of cruise. I just send a recent statement from our brokerage. I understand there is a form you can download, but I usually just fax a note giving details of the booking. Can be combined with other credits. They like you to wait till after final payment before they will apply this, and the broker doc needs to be recent. Good Luck!

Here's a link to the current application form & around March the shareholder OBC is officially extended for another year. While it's not necessary to use the form I figure since they have one then I'll use it. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=285295&d=1378261503

Info on the program:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MTc1NDY5fENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZT0z&t=1

Edited by Astro Flyer

All OBC on Princess is combinable and goes on your folio as a credit so you can use it for anything charged to your folio.

If you are military or ex-military, you can also apply for a very nice credit

The fax number I have for sending proof of CCL stock ownership does not seem to be working. Can anyone confirm the correct number for me?

I just Faxed my request (about 1 hour ago) to 661-753-0180, the number is on the form.

John

• 2 weeks later...

That is the way I understand it, only 1 credit per cabin.

Can anyone tell me when I should send in my for for March 2014 sailing? Also the proof they are asking for must have your name and carnival stock info? I ask because online I. Can print a page showing the stock but noticed my name was not on it. Maybe I should contact my broker and ask him to fax me something?:o

There are others here that can help you more that I can, but I just got the credit for the first time. The statement can't be older than 2 months old. I printed our statement from online, but the page that contained the proof of owning CCL stock was on a page which didn't have our names on it. So I included the first page of the statement, which did have our names. We tried to fax it from home, but Princess Cruises seems to have had problems with some of their faxes. We faxed it to our TA. who sent it in for us with no problem.

Can anyone tell me when I should send in my for for March 2014 sailing? Also the proof they are asking for must have your name and carnival stock info? I ask because online I. Can print a page showing the stock but noticed my name was not on it. Maybe I should contact my broker and ask him to fax me something?:o

You have to send it in after final payment.

Is there another page with your name on it that would show pg.1 and Carnival stock info on pg.2?

You also need sailing number, date and ship.

it's easiest to do with AstroFlyer's form from post #13 above.

I faxed mine in on Sun.,12/8 and received the credit yesterday 12/17.

Edited by chamima

We had our's rejected last week because it didn't have my name on it. We've been sending the same statement in for several years, but didn't notice the brokerage company has deleted the name on the summary showing the Carnival stock. Had to send in the full account. Just scratched out the other info. Now it's two pages instead of one. I circled the account number on both pages as the second page didn't have our name on it. Hopefully it's been accepted. Will check in a few days.

• 4 weeks later...