Cruise Personalizer

newparks

Is any one else having problems with accessing their cruise personalizer from their Princess home page???? I keep getting an error message saying l don't have access and to retry. Up until yesterday, l have always been able to access bookings from my home page. The only way now is to do it from the menu bar under booked passengers. l know l can get to my bookings but it requires more steps.I called Princess but without success. The agent had no idea what l was talking about!!!!

Is any one else having problems with accessing their cruise personalizer from their Princess home page???? I keep getting an error message saying l don't have access and to retry. Up until yesterday, l have always been able to access bookings from my home page. The only way now is to do it from the menu bar under booked passengers. l know l can get to my bookings but it requires more steps.I called Princess but without success. The agent had no idea what l was talking about!!!!

In the past some people have reported that somehow the Princess computer system reverted to using a previous e-mail address of the passenger. Could this have happened to you?

I'm having the same issue - and as OP indicates, the Booked Passenger tab is a reasonable workaround - annoying but probably not high up on Princess' list of things to do.

Thank goodness its not just me!! I know we can still access the personalizer, it's just annoying when Princess agents don't even know what you are talking about!

Well, now I have an update. I can still access the bookings in the usual way. My husband's login cannot. (Blank screen via the My princess page AND via the booking login)

In addition, Princess has taken my passport number and given it to him, so in their system we both have the same passport number. Tried to get it fixed by calling Princess, the CSR changed it in her computer, and it showed on her screen correctly, but as soon as I logged in everything reverted back to we both have the same passport.

We, too, had a problem with information switched wrongly between my husband and myself. Do you have btb cruises booked? In our case one of the cruises was booked with my husband as passenger 1, and the other with me as passenger 1. It blew the computer's mind, and it took four long phone conversations to straighten it out.

We, too, had a problem with information switched wrongly between my husband and myself. Do you have btb cruises booked? In our case one of the cruises was booked with my husband as passenger 1, and the other with me as passenger 1. It blew the computer's mind, and it took four long phone conversations to straighten it out.

Yes, we have B2B booked. I checked all the passenger information and everything looks fine. CS rep said that she has had lots of calls about the cruise personalizer in the last few days. She said they have been doing some updating of the system.

Computers work great, when they work.

We did a B2B2B on the Royal and our information kept getting switched all around. It would give our middle names to the other person and we would have the same birth dates. It was a bit annoying, since we had to keep getting it corrected each cruise!! The blame was out on whoever we weren't dealing with. LOL

Cheers, Denise