Izumi restaurant

Gilbo

Hello all!!

I have few questions regarding this restaurant. We are sailing on the LOS and booked it.

Anyone has a copy of the menu?

What are price like ?

I search Royal website and in CC and didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Hello all!!

I have few questions regarding this restaurant. We are sailing on the LOS and booked it.

Anyone has a copy of the menu?

What are price like ?

I search Royal website and in CC and didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/izumi.pdf

There is a $5pp cover charge at dinner, in addition to the prices you see in the menu.

Edited by clarea

Thank for the information. However there is no price on the menus. I am confused !

I apologize, I could have sworn there were prices on that file before. Look at the post after my first one, there's a doc attached with prices.

Edited by clarea

Thank for the information. However there is no price on the menus. I am confused !

The prices are in the word document that I attached. The wine list pricing didn't convert all that well. The numbers after the name are a comination of the glass/bottle price. 3-number (XYZ) translates to X per glass and YZ per bottle. 4-number (WXYZ) translates to WX per glass and YZ per bottle.

I apologize, I could have sworn there were prices on that file before. Look at the post after my first one, there's a doc attached with prices.

No worries I thought I was missing something ! ;-) thanks

Thank you, I see the prices even if they are out dated it gives me a very good idea !

We'll be on Brilliance in two weeks, and I'll try to get a current menu.

No worries I thought I was missing something ! ;-) thanks

I just double checked, and Royal did remove the prices. I always keep the link and also download the actual document in case the link goes dead. My copy of the document has prices. Unfortunately, it's 13MB and too large to upload.

Sorry for the confusion.

on worries. I do understand I was also sure to have seen the price somewhere. Thanks for your help have a great cruise. We are boarding in dec 23 the legend. Have a wonderful holidays !

We'll be on Brilliance in two weeks, and I'll try to get a current menu.

Was just on BOS 12-2 cruise and can tell you the sushi chefs are among the best I've ever been a customer of...I've been to many sushi bars over the years here in the states and in Asia. I know my sushi/sashimi. Ended up going twice during the 5 day cruise, easily the best food on the cruise for me.

Was just on BOS 12-2 cruise and can tell you the sushi chefs are among the best I've ever been a customer of...I've been to many sushi bars over the years here in the states and in Asia. I know my sushi/sashimi. Ended up going twice during the 5 day cruise, easily the best food on the cruise for me.

Good to know. DW and I practically lived in Izumi on our last cruise:D

I posted a half decent review of Izumi with photos in my LIVE thread a month ago.. if you are interested, check out this page and the next.. good photos, and I'll say this. Two people dining is only about $20!! IN some of these photos on my review, I ate enough for 4 people just because it was so darn good... and it only cost $40. Amazingly cheap and the best restaurant, in my honest opinion.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1940705&page=3

Great, thanks. We will give the hot rock beef / chicken a try

Eating in IZUMI has been a great experience! Strongly recommend it ...

We have been in the GOTS in two cruises and have done the specialty restaurants and Izumi is our favorite!

Rebeca and Herb ;) :confused:

We enjoyed Izumi during our Legend of the Seas cruise in March 2013.

Here is my blog post.

http://guitar123foodandtravel.blogspot.sg/2013/09/izumi-speciality-restaurant-royal.html

For that cruise, my wife and I got the dining package which included Chef's Table, Chops Grille and Izumi. We thought that it was good value.

For Izumi, we brought the entire family there including our 2 kids and my parents. Everybody had a good time.