Flash Mob

ISABELLA

Haven't seen this on a ship, but on our way to the UK for the infinity TA in October, we got off our connecting flight in Miami and started to walk to the gate for our flight to the UK. There was music play at the next gate and then one tenor started singing opera...we stopped, somewhat confused, but then a flash mob slowly gathered out of nowhere (dressed as random travelers) and it was the Florida Grand Opera company doing a flash event. It was wonderful....

I took part in 2 Flash Mobs on Infinity in last month.

They were great fun to do and I really hope they have the same again on our Eclipse cruise in April. I shall be amongst the first to sign up!

Are you on April 5 sailing? I also was thinking to try it - it was so much fun to watch..........

Just a week a go we came from TA on Equinox. For the first time, I experienced Flash Mob on the ship. If you have one on your cruise - DO NOT MISS it. It is so much fun to watch.:)

Fun to watch? I saw a YouTube of a gang in Phily doing a flash mob beating people up and robbing stores.

Oh sorry my wife says your referring to a different kind of flash mob

Are you on April 5 sailing? I also was thinking to try it - it was so much fun to watch..........

We are on the April 19 sailing TA.

It is organised by the entertainments team and they make it really easy to learn. We had a rehearsal each day for about half an hour.

We did two - one was just a number of different popular songs and the other was a Thriller one and we all dressed up as zombies!!!

Great fun and a good way to meet other passengers.

So is a flash mob what the dance class ends up being? If it's in the daily, it can't be such a surprise then can it?

On Princess this past January, they do a Pop Choir. We met and rehearsed and then on the last sea day performed for the passengers.

We had a large group around 50. They usually do it in the Atrium but moved it to one of the theatres. It was great fun.

I'm hoping this dance 'thing' is as much fun.

ghstudio

Haven't seen this on a ship

So is a flash mob what the dance class ends up being? If it's in the daily, it can't be such a surprise then can it?I'm hoping this dance 'thing' is as much fun.

ghstudio

The 'Flash Mob' performed at the Guest & Staff Concert on Infinity TA Oct/ Nov.

I assume it was an extension of the dance class.

There was also a performance of the 30 + strong passenger Choir, who had rehearsed on the 6 sea days.

The concert was on the final sea day afternoon.

Edited by upwarduk