C C app ..tapa talk

t60

I am new to using tablets, so please be gentle. When I come to open CC I get a message about following the message board forums with tapatalk for android?.. Download app and install. Is there any advantage to use tapatalk if so what are they please?

Sandy in Spain

I frequently use my phone for checking CC and other forums and love the Tapatalk app. It formats the forum for easier viewing on mobile devices and automatically removes all the signature stuff allowing for streamlined reading. I also find it much quicker to navigate through the various categories.

I have the CC app on my iPad and iPhone and use it sometimes. I prefer to just use Safari (have forums I read frequently bookmarked). I like to see where people are from (sometimes that makes a big difference in a discussion) and their signatures.

I use an iphone and I have both the CC app and Tapatalk as well as Safari for browsing so I did a test.

If you are just browsing all are fine but bothapps are slower loading pics and the CC app doesnt show the whole pic. For uploading a text mssg all are fine but for uploading a good pic the regular forum is best and it is the only one that shows full signatures.

I like having the 3 available.

There no definitive answer here. Try all and see which works best for you.

Cheers, h.

11468575224_9967301c76_n.jpg

Edited by middlehaitch