Suite Room Service - has any tried this for breakfast?

jv_nyc

For those that stay in suites, has anyone tried adding a note to the breakfast order door tag (the one you fill out and leave on your door before 3am with a delivery time selected) with items from the suite breakfast menu?

We love the convenience of leaving the breakfast order out the night before, but would like to order off the suite menu vs the standard menu, which is good, but getting a little repetitive for us. If there are any other ways to pre-order of the suite menu the night before, please let me know.

Thank you!

For those that stay in suites, has anyone tried adding a note to the breakfast order door tag (the one you fill out and leave on your door before 3am with a delivery time selected) with items from the suite breakfast menu?

We love the convenience of leaving the breakfast order out the night before, but would like to order off the suite menu vs the standard menu, which is good, but getting a little repetitive for us. If there are any other ways to pre-order of the suite menu the night before, please let me know.

Thank you!

all the time. standing order of eggs Benedict for me...mmmm eggs Benedict....:D

When we sail in a suite we always use the room tag and write in what we would like and the time to be delivered. Have never been denied. We do not like calling the order in for breakfast - we use the delivery for our wake up call although most times we are already up. LOL

That exactly why we use the room tag too! Thanks everyone for your responses - CC members are the best!

That exactly why we use the room tag too! Thanks everyone for your responses - CC members are the best!

I will third this, it is my wake up call too!! Have to agree with the others, I specify exactly what I want and have always been perfectly happy with my breakfast!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it was just me--I love eggs benedict and usually get them each morning on my cruises. In November the hollandaise sauce tasted sort of "not good" the second morning and I skipped them the remainder of the cruise. It probably is not "real" hollandaise sauce anyway but I wonder if anyone else had this happen.