Independence comedy?

denny514

we have!! But it was with Carnival....thats why I was asking about IOS:p

Typically, if RCI has a comedian aboard for the week he/she will do one regular show and then do a late night adult comedy show. They may also do a segment for the last night farewell show.

The Comedy Clubs on RCI's Oasis or Allure each have 16 Comedy Shows a week, multiple shows every night except only one the final evening. But as previously stated, not on Independence.

Thom

Every show has the same comedians doing the same material though.

The Comedy Clubs on RCI's Oasis or Allure each have 16 Comedy Shows a week, multiple shows every night except only one the final evening. But as previously stated, not on Independence.

Thom

Every show has the same comedians doing the same material though.

Bob is right. The OP was hoping to compare RC to the situation on Carnival, where you can see a comedian perform each night without repeating the show.

I don't recall having 16 time slots to choose from either but maybe I just don't remember.
I couldn't have tolld you how many either, but I'm on Allure in a few week and I checked what was on offer. I was remiss in not saying it is almost the same show (only slight variations based on audience interaction) every time. Also the venue is small (maybe 50 people) and books out rapidly. O-class has a reservation system for their shows, but you can usually go stand-by and get into any of them EXCEPT very few stand-bys get into comedy. You are allowed only one reservation per type of show (comedy, ice show, headliner, Broadway show, etc), but I THINK that if you have a comedy reservation early in the week which you have already used, then you can make an additional reservation if available (for basically the same show you have already seen).

Thom