Land Discoveries / changes / removals

riandei

We are just in the process of finalizing what excursions we would like to book thru Azamara as we will need to book them no later than Dec 31 if we want to take advantage of the 25 percent savings that was offered to us when we booked.

One of the excursions we were planning has been removed and another person on our roll call mentioned that one of their excursions has been cancelled.

I'm now trying to download a new brochure to VIEW what is available to book and there is no brochure available for our sailing.

bizarre.

frustrating.

annoying.

We are just in the process of finalizing what excursions we would like to book thru Azamara as we will need to book them no later than Dec 31 if we want to take advantage of the 25 percent savings that was offered to us when we booked.

One of the excursions we were planning has been removed and another person on our roll call mentioned that one of their excursions has been cancelled.

I'm now trying to download a new brochure to VIEW what is available to book and there is no brochure available for our sailing.

bizarre.

frustrating.

annoying.

Yes I too was trying to do the same tonight as the cut off time is getting close. I found I actually had to go into the booking area to see what was available but the extended descriptions are not there just what the tours are and the prices. Very frustrating indeed!

I plan on reading them all again, because I think some may have changed, and then booking early next week..don't want to miss the deadline. I hope I'm able to find them on their website.
All of the excursion information can be found by following the link called "Book Land Discoveries." It appears that the brochures to be downloaded are no longer there but all of the choices and detailed descriptions are available when you go to do the actual booking. We've just finished choosing "discoveries" for five cruises and the Amex bill is now very steep.:eek:

All of the excursion information can be found by following the link called "Book Land Discoveries." It appears that the brochures to be downloaded are no longer there but all of the choices and detailed descriptions are available when you go to do the actual booking. We've just finished choosing "discoveries" for five cruises and the Amex bill is now very steep.:eek:

Thank you. Found the ones for our cruises and even printed them up to share with DH...much easier than sitting in front of the computer and reading. I did notice the prices seem much higher than the excursions were for our last Azamara cruise. :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :(

I did book some Land discoveries for our first cruise but when I try to book for the 2nd leg of the B2B, the same excursions pop up, even though the correct cruise is showing up :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:....frustrating to say the least. I had reall hoped to get this all taken care of today. Anyone else having problems with the website again? :confused:

I did book some Land discoveries for our first cruise but when I try to book for the 2nd leg of the B2B, the same excursions pop up, even though the correct cruise is showing up :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:....frustrating to say the least. I had reall hoped to get this all taken care of today. Anyone else having problems with the website again? :confused:

Variation of this kind of thing happens a lot on all the Royal Caribbean/X/Azamara websites. It's easy to circumvent though. On My Azamara, just log out then log back in and start with the sailing date you want. It will take you all of a minute to do. No frustration, merely an extra step, which in the scheme of things on Azamara online, is something not even to give a second thought. ;)

I had no trouble at all downloading all the shore excursions for our next two cruises on the Journey. The brochure came up, I looked, and I booked.

Edited by dln929

I did manage to get the land discoveries booked for our second cruise. I guess I didn't realize you also have to book your Azamazing evenings also....have those booked as well.

Land discoveries are a lot more expensive than they were in 2012...plus they were discounted 50% but still the rates are much higher now.

I figure if I can find something private that is a better value, I can always cancel Azamara's tours.