Premium Tea

zjc

Don't have a full answer for you but here goes.

Recently off Senerade and purchased the Premium package, albeit we ar D+, we like the freedom and flexibility it allows.

We prefer a strong tea so we brought a few of our own in a ziplock bag.

Windjammer only had regular Lipton tea bags. I asked on a few occasions when I had forgotten to take them with me.

Dining room had a selection of flavored teas as did Chops and Giovanni's.

I am sure just like everything it will depend upon the ship you are sailing on, what region you are cruising in and their current inventory.

Sorry I cannot offer further help.

Hello

No thanks very much for your reply.

I am a big tea drinker so was wondering if it was free for standard or not this is the swaying point for the package!

I'm on the oasis in the Caribbean for my sailing

ZJC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for asking this question as I am also interested in the answer. Last Christmas on Indy there was very nice English Breakfast (and other types) available at no extra charge. I am worried that maybe they will downgrade the included teas to something horrible like Salada or Typhoo so they could call the English Breakfast a "premium". If this is not the case, the tea would be no reason to get any kind of package (and I'm a tea enthusiast [read addict]).

Hello

Did anyone work out what Premium tea is defined as under the new drinks packages?

Also, is normal English breakfast tea free anywhere or does this come under Premium Tea?

Thanks

ZJC

We just off Explorer. We bought Replenish package. It includes Tazo tea as premium tea, you can find it in any Starbucks. Normal English breakfast tea was free and it was available everywhere. I'm big tea drinker too...

We just off Explorer. We bought Replenish package. It includes Tazo tea as premium tea, you can find it in any Starbucks. Normal English breakfast tea was free and it was available everywhere. I'm big tea drinker too...

Ooh thanks for your comments if the English breakfast is free it's likely I wouldn't benefit

Thanks!

ZJC

If Tazo is included and you are a tea-lover, then go for the package, or bring your own. The basic teas on the Explorer this past November (can't recall the brand) was horribly weak, and flavorless! I would have preferred Liptons, which I find very mediocre!

Teddie

• 2 weeks later...

As a tea drinker myself this topic is great while I try to make a decision about the drink packages! Couple of questions:

Does anyone happen to recall what varieties of Tazo are available?

How much does it cost to purchase a premium tea by itself??

Is the tea/coffee only offered at the Replenish and Ultimate levels?

Thanks!

As a tea drinker myself this topic is great while I try to make a decision about the drink packages! Couple of questions:

Does anyone happen to recall what varieties of Tazo are available?

How much does it cost to purchase a premium tea by itself??

Is the tea/coffee only offered at the Replenish and Ultimate levels?

Thanks!

Can only help with the last question, and the answer is yes.

If Tazo is included and you are a tea-lover, then go for the package, or bring your own. The basic teas on the Explorer this past November (can't recall the brand) was horribly weak, and flavorless! I would have preferred Liptons, which I find very mediocre!

Teddie

It's called First. Actually I liked it very much. I don't like strong tea, so maybe that's the reason.

Are the Chai teas from Cafe Promenade (not Starbucks) available as a "premium" tea as part of the replenish package?

Yes this is what I want to know. My favorite drink is an iced dirty chai (iced chai tea latte with a shot of espresso), is this covered under replenish?