Price Drop after Final Payment

lcumpire

I am booked on the Summit for Feb 1, 2014 and, obviously, we are beyond final payment. I booked the cruise using my military discount but I just noticed that the price has dropped for cruisers over 55.

Do you think I could get either an adjustment or OBC for the price drop? The difference is about $100 per person.

Thanx

I am booked on the Summit for Feb 1, 2014 and, obviously, we are beyond final payment. I booked the cruise using my military discount but I just noticed that the price has dropped for cruisers over 55.

Do you think I could get either an adjustment or OBC for the price drop? The difference is about $100 per person.

Thanx

Not after final payment.

Keep watching the upper levels for price drops too. We did the summit for thanksgiving and got upgraded to aqua when it became the same price as we originally paid. Numerous people got upgrades that week just by calling and asking, although for us we called twice, didn't like the answer the first time :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Before final payment, I have received $$$ posted as credits to my credit card. After final payment, you have to be careful as sometimes you may lose a promotion like free gratuities or such. Typically, they will give you a dollar amount towards a higher category -and then you have to do the math. Be careful as you may get an upgrade in a less than desirable location.

Thanx to everyone for their thoughts - I did check and it was not worth changing the reservation.

Thanks for coming back and let's us know. Always nice to let our community know what the outcome was.

Enjoy your cruise and have a great time.

Den