Norwegian Epic in St. Thomas, Dec. 11, 2013

dmwnc1959

I was on the Royal Princess for two weeks at the beginning of this month doing a B2B, and on the second week took some pictures of Norwegian Epic while we were docked at Havensight.

Hope you enjoy them!

Mooring lines over at arrival

11322154884_5a37871174_c.jpg

Royal Princess and Norwegian Epic at Havensight

11542957824_36c80feb4c_c.jpg

Norwegian Epic at Havensight, with Celebrity Eclipse docked at Crown Bay in the distance

11543056976_fcd49f6afe_c.jpg

Norwegian Epic at Havensight

11543239616_cd86eca8e2_c.jpg

Carnival Conquest, Norwegian Epic, and Royal Princess with Celebrity Eclipse

11542954705_fd243ab653_c.jpg

Norwegian Epic leaving St. Thomas

11543725386_0020e26653_c.jpg

Edited by dmwnc1959

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the pictures!!!

Thanks, David! :)

Happy holidays to you!:)

Hi Tracie, I don't get over to the NCL Forum much but did want to share those pics. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day! :D

Thanks for posting the pictures. That's DH and me on our corner starboard aft facing balcony 11313 as we pull up to the dock and watching you watching us!

And I was waving like crazy too! ;)

Here are a few more of her early morning arrival and one of you on the balcony...

11532147264_f116f2705a_c.jpg

11532220143_6e2caab6d8_c.jpg

Epic is one UGLY ship...

But she is so beautiful and fun on the inside!

OP, thanks for posting another pic of me enjoying my coffee on the balcony! I looked at my pictures and I'm sure I probably have one of you standing on your balcony, but I have never posted a picture here and not sure if I could do it. Maybe someone else who had an aft can return your favor.:)

I assume the first set of pictures was taken from the Paradise Point area, but curious where the others were taken from. I would like to check it out when we return on the Getaway!

But she is so beautiful and fun on the inside!

OP, thanks for posting another pic of me enjoying my coffee on the balcony! I looked at my pictures and I'm sure I probably have one of you standing on your balcony, but I have never posted a picture here and not sure if I could do it. Maybe someone else who had an aft can return your favor.:)

I assume the first set of pictures was taken from the Paradise Point area, but curious where the others were taken from. I would like to check it out when we return on the Getaway!

Hi!

As for my exact location on Royal Princess while taking pictures of Norwegian Epic docking, most were from the Deck 16 Lido area at the aft end of the ship. When looking at your pictures just check out the first deck above the aft facing balconies and that's where I was.

Paradise Point is an excellent view point for pictures, but on the tour we also stopped at the Skyline Drive scenic overlook, which basically sits way up behind downtown with Crown Bay on the right and Paradise Point on the left. About the only way to get there is by private car, tour bus, or hired taxi.